La Magnolia

( 1 review )
+44-1843580477

9-12 West Cliff Arcade, Ramsgate, England, CT11 8LH

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian restaurant by the Port of Ramsgate. Can make a few of the dishes vegan upon request, but better call ahead to let them know. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by InesAF

Amazing Italian dinner! - Edit

My boyfriend and I had a lovely dinner at this restaurant. The ingredients are fresh and sourced locally. Even though it is not strictly vegan or vegetarian, you just need to let the staff know about your dietary restrictions and they will accommodate.
There are various vegetarian starters and some of them can be made vegan (just order it with no cheese).
My boyfriend ordered the "pane al pesto di rucola" and he absolutely loved it. He said that it was super filling because it is almost like a real pizza just slightly smaller in size.
I ordered the "fungo vegetarian" which is basically a baked Portobello mushroom stuffed with spinach and smoked cheese served in an aubergine cream sauce. Because I asked the vegan version, they stuffed not ONE but two portobello mushrooms with tomato pulp and spinach. It tasted just divine!
As for the mains, the menu offers some vegetarian pastas, pizzas and salads. If you are vegan, just order them with no cheese or cream sauce. Our mains were really good and the staff could not have been friendlier.

In case you fancy a dessert, they also have their homemade sobers. After our starters and mains, we were both so full that we couldn't make it to the dessert! haha

We highly recommend this restaurant. The space looks super cozy, inviting and Italian! It is also well located in Ramsgate and it has an amazing view over the harbour :) If you have the chance, you should definitely give it a try!

Pros: Delicious food, Good sized portions, Friendly and accommodating staff

Return to Ramsgate Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Magnolia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.