Krishna

Danziger Str. 20, Berlin, Germany, 10435

Serves meat, vegan options available. Nepalese-Indian restaurant serving a wide range of curries. Has 3 pages of vegan choices. Staff seem vegan-savvy. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-11:30pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-12:30am, Sun 12:00pm-11:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Indian, Delivery, Take-out, Nepali, Non-veg

First Review by Joloco

I ordered takeout and it was really good! - Edit

On a quiet night in, I decided to get takeout off of pizza.de as they delivered to my area. There were a lot of vegan options to choose from, and I was really happy with what I got. The vegan chicken was decent, although the texture was not my favourite. The two dishes I ordered turned out to be a lot of food, very generous portion sizes. Both dishes were delicious (Chole Alu & Vegan Chicken Saag Badam). I would definitely give them another try!

Pros: Takeout, Large Portion sizes, Tasty

Cons: High minimum value required for takeout

5 Sterne - Edit

Sehr freundliches Personal. Es gibt eine umfangreiche Auswahl an vegetarischen und veganen Speisen, die eindeutig und verständlich gekennzeichnet sind.

Pros: Viele vegane Optionen, auch mit Soja chicken

Cons: keine Nachteile

Good vegan curry - Edit

We chanced upon this restaurant, as we noticed that the big board outside had vegan options on it. And we're glad we went in, as the menu has three pages of vegan options! There must be 20 or so to choose from.

The starters aren't marked, but we've always found the staff to be knowledgeable about what is vegan and what isn't. If you let them know you want the vegan variation then they'll make sure no yoghurt dip arrives!

Curries in Germany are nowhere near as spicy as they are in Britain, but you can ask them to make it spicier, and here's a pot of chilli sauce on the table too, so you can spice it up yourself.

Living in Berlin, with its wealth of 100%-vegan places, it's rare that we ever go to a non-vegan restaurant, but Krishna is one of the few meaty places that we do frequent.

Pros: wide range of vegan food, knowledgeable staff, open late

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Krishna closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.