Jodi Bee Bakes

Contact 781-315-6342

7 Church St, Salem, Massachusetts, USA, 01970

Opened July 2015, this bakery makes all-natural baked goods using seasonal and organic ingredients. Pastries include vegan and gluten-free selections. For breakfast there is vegan quiche, breakfast pie with veggie sausage, vegan muffins. For lunch and dessert a revolving menu of baked savory items such as eggplant timbale, vegan galette, soups and salad. Almond milk available for coffee and beverages. Open Wed-Thu 7:00am-3:00pm, Fri 7:00am-5:00pm, Sat 8:30am-5:00pm, Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Take-out, Bakery

First Review by mustanggirl531

Best Vegan Options in Salem - Edit

I knew coming in to Salem that Jodi Bees was one of the first places I wanted to stop, and it did not disappoint! My fiancée (whose vegetarian) and I (the vegan) picked up almost one of each over our time in Salem. We devoured the vegan bagels (his with cream cheese), the amazing vegan quiche and some lovely chocolate coconut cupcakes for my birthday. Overall, this place is a must go if you're looking for great vegan options everyday with a quaint cafe setting.

Delicious and a lovely bright space - Edit

Loved the tiny vases on the tables with fresh flowers and Jody's open baking area. The vegan quiche was wonderful and the cupcakes, both moist cake and frosting, were perfect. The servers were knowledgeable and very pleasant. And to top it all off, high quality Dean's Beans coffee and Mem Tea. This will be my must-visit every time I'm in Salem. Thank you for the vegan goodness!!

Pros: Everything delicious

Cons: Would like to eventually see more selections

Yum! - Edit

My husband and I love this place. we ordered one of everything vegan. The quiche was amazing and the baked goods were so good. This is a must try if you're in the area!

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Great staff, Delicious

Return to Salem Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jodi Bee Bakes closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.