Jenn Health and Beauty Cafe

• Vegetarian
Contact 246-4261276

Lower Broad Street, St. Michael, Bridgetown, Barbados,

Health food shop with a snack bar cafe serving meals like tofu stir fry, fried plantain, roast potatoes, soya chuck stew, veggie burgers, smoothies and juices. Tables for seating available.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Caribbean

First Review by cocoholic

Unappealing - Edit

We had planned to visit for lunch but after reading the menu and seeing the food we decided not too. It is not a veggie cafe and is the only place we have been to which puts sliced hotdog sausages in their macaroni pie. Very disappointing, if you are in the area on mon, tues, thurs or fri I would recommend the Roots Reggae Cafe upstairs in Cheapside Market for a very tasty lunch.

Tasty vegetarian take away - Edit

Inside the health food shop they offer some tasty bajan lunch choices for a reasonable price. I really liked their soy burger chunks stew and the entails. They always have whole grain rice. The lentil pies, samosas and soy burger roll I didn't like too much. They also have big shakes from 6 B$ but they put too much ice inside in my opinion. Also let them know if you don't like sweetener inside your shake. Nice cakes they have as well. One cake is sugar free and the banana bread cake I liked as well. You pay first at the cashier and then hand over your receipt. Don't expect to get a seat because there are only a few tables to sit. Portions were generous I think.
Updated from previous review on Monday August 20, 2012

Pros: healthy food, good value, nice natural cakes

Cons: Not many tables, confusing paying system, disposable packaging is quite bad

Return to Bridgetown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jenn Health and Beauty Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1245 times since Jun 2012.