CLOSED: Honga Lotus Petal

970-728-5134

135 E Colorado Ave, Telluride, Colorado, USA, 81435

Serves meat, vegan options available. Asian fusion restaurant. Several entrees could be made with tofu in place of meat. Reported closed, Mar 2017.

Categories: Thai, Beer/Wine, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by thomaspberry

Finally - a great vegan/veggie option in Telluride - Edit

My wife and I are vegan. I did read the other reviews of this restaurant in Trip Advisor and cannot comment on the sushi. It is a large part of the menu but we do not eat fish. However, we had the house salad (an unusual dressing that was good), a starter of Beandedok ( three Korean mungbean pancakes - excellent), and an entree of blackened tofu with vegetables in a soy-honey glaze. Every part of this meal was wonderful. Fresh ingredients cooked just right. Not sure how they do the blackened tofu but it is the best I have ever had. Period. It was even written up in the New York Times! The service was perfect, and helped us out by suggesting we split the entree as it is a larger portion. She was right. We cannot say anything about the other entrees, but our meal was a top five.

Pros: Excellent vegan options, Wonderful food, Great staff

Return to Telluride Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Honga Lotus Petal closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.