Herbolario Garoe

• Health-food-store Health Store
922752071

Multicentro Club 6, Avenida Juan Carlos 1, Los Cristianos, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain, 38650

Health food store stocking an extensive selection of vegetarian and vegan foods, non-animal tested beauty and cleaning products and herbal medicine. Many food items are organic. No fresh fruit or vegetables. Rest time is 1:30-5pm. Open Mon-Fri 9:30am-8:30pm, Sat 9:30am-1:30pm.

First Review by Nikki1801

Great little Health Store - Edit

I found many options available here to help me self cater my stay in Tenerife. It was nice to stock up on various grains, chickpea pasta, seeds and nuts as well as a variety of vegan milk options.

It's really nice - Edit

It's kinda small but has a lot to offer, both vegan and vegeterian food. I went there a few times and I always got something good out of it.

Pros: Lots of Vegan and vegeterian options, Good food that I recognize from my home country, Good prices

Cons: Not everything is marked Vegan or vegeterian, Only a few products are in english, most of them a

A great find - Edit

If you are looking to self- cater/ b&b in Tenerife then I'd say stay in Los Cristianos and use this shop to get your supplies and there are 2 vegan spots within a short walk plus other vegan friendly options nearby.
It's on the main road as mentioned in description ( it has a huge sign you cant really miss). The shop itself is not massive (see photo) but has enough of the basics to see a vegan through a weeks holiday, eg:
wide variety of milks, long life desserts/yoghurt pots, dried shelf foods like pastas/ cereals etc, snacks like flapjacks and protein bars, organic sun creams /haircare and other beauty items. They also have a fridge area with (from memory!) yoghurts, mayonnaise, seitan, variety of tofu/mock meats etc..

As it can be difficult to holiday as a vegan sometimes, I'd definitely recommend self catering and being near here :)

Pros: vegan supplies for self catering, wide variety of milks

Return to Tenerife Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Herbolario Garoe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.