Happy Chicks Bakery

Contact 513-386-7990

4035 Hamilton Ave, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, 45223

This organic vegan baking company opened its cafe in Jun 2014 on the Northside. Offers a variety of vegan baked goods - from cupcakes and cookies to macaroons and pies - in addition to light lunch food.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Delivery, Take-out, Bakery

First Review by verosorch

What a find! - Edit

I just started working in Northside a few weeks ago and since Melt is super vegan friendly and right next door, I have spent many happy lunches there. Today I ventured out and found this place on accident. I had a great lunch with sweet potato tomato soup, "chick" nuggets, and a cupcake. The inside is quite nice & inviting and everyone working there was very nice. It will be a regular lunch spot for sure

Pros: good food, inviting atmosphere, friendly staff

Cupcakes! and Lunch - Edit

I am so happy there is a vegan bakery in Cincinnati with a store front! Ok, first the two women that own it are amazing and I love seeing their faces.

The cupcakes are my favorite. Chocolate for me. Many people don't know that they serve lunch. The quiche, empanadas,veggies and dip and chickpea nuggets are my faves.

I have also ordered cakes here for a couple of birthdays. Both were really great. I ordered an opera cream cake for my partner and he loved it. I got a halloween cake for my birthday and it tasted so good.

The dining room there is so pretty. I think it's shabby chic? It's bright white and totally a great place to catch up with friends. They also have drip coffee. And gluten-free options on the lunch menu and gluten-free baked goods if you order ahead.

Pros: cupcakes, lunch, very pretty dining room

Their cookies & cupcakes are awesome! - Edit

I can't speak to everything they make but I have been buying their cookies and cupcakes since before they opened their Northside storefront. I can't say enough good things about how delicious they are! I have never had anything they made I didn't like. My favorite cookies are the Turkish Coffee Chocolate Chip. Their cupcakes are small and dense but packed with flavor. I especially love the Ginger Chai cupcake.

Pros: delicious treats, friendly staff

Cons: those quality ingredients make for a hig

Return to Cincinnati Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Happy Chicks Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2441 times since Jun 2012.