HaKtzitza HaTiveat

( 1 review )

Vegan restaurant specializing in burgers and salads. No sign on the door. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-11:00pm, Fri 10:00am-2:00pm, Sat 6:00pm-12:00am.

Categories: Vegan, American, Western, Fast food, Take-out

1 Review

First Review by KarinKoala

the Natural Cutlet - Afula - Edit

Not long ago my sis and I went for lunch at the "Natural Cutlet", a new vegan restaurant that been open in "Afula".
To be honest I was waiting to try it for quite a while since "Afula" is not known for her "vegan restaurants" options and it's the first fully vegan restaurant to be open here.
the place was lovely with a simple natural vibe to it.
we ordered the 2 cutlet options that been on the menu, the "house burger" and the "red burger".
the red burger which is made of red lentils and beet had a really strong unique taste to it which my sister really luv.
I myself preferred the "house burger" which were made of black lentils and had a simpler taste.
Both burgers were really good and so filling and came along with France fries.
they also treat us with a tasty pomegranate juice freshly squeezed -]

in calculation it's a great place to eat, even for not vegans but don't take my bios opinion you can take my sis -]
the only cons were the lack of more burgers options like a mushroom cutlet that could have been awesome!

Pros: unexpensive, great burgers, first fully vegan restaurant open in the city

Cons: small menu

Return to Afula Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has HaKtzitza HaTiveat closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.