Green Tiger House

• Friend
  • B&B B&B
Contact 0931828188

1/4 Sripoom Rd, Soi 7, Chiang Mai, Thailand, 50200

Guesthouse within the Old City offering vegan and vegetarian breakfast. Convenient facilities and amenities include relaxing common spaces, solar-heated showers, and beds with quality mattresses and pillows. Its onsite restaurant, the Reform Kafe, is open to the public for lunch and dinner. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-11:30pm.

First Review by afmk

Green Tiger Home - Edit

The owner must change the name of his ho(s)tel to Green Tiger Home, because that's what it feels to me. I intended to stay only some days but now I'm already three weeks here. Very friendly employees, good beds, calm atmosphere (if you want to play beerpong look for another place). And the rooftopbar you can lay out your yogamat.

really nice guesthouse - Edit

It was super fantastic to stay at the green tiger house. I had excellent time there. the staff are really helpful and lovely. The atmosphere was really cozy and relaxing. the common space on the 4th floor where you can bring your own drink was also nice.
While I stayed in Chiang mai, I started to find lots of things that made me love and not want to leave Chiang Mai. and the green tiger house made my stay in Chiang Mai so much more lovely. I will miss this place and I will surely come back here to stay.

Pros: eally nice staff!!, fast wifi, vegan option available cafe

A hidden gem: Great food and wonderful hosts - Edit

I am currently doing a detox and consume only liquids. While fruit & vegetable juices are my main staple throughout day, I had a craving for a salty broth, but did not want to settle for unhealthy broth from one of the many noodle vendors. Hence, I tried all kinds of vegetarian places until I found my favorite: Green Tiger.

While they did not have the kind of broth that I was looking for on the menu, Daniel and his lovely wife immediately said that they could come up with something that meets my needs. The result was a very tasty soup made from all kinds of fresh vegetables, blended and liquified upon my request to keep the nutrients inside.

I have been at Green Tiger three days in a row, each day savoring a customized soup that was created to support my current detox. Hence, Green Tiger has become a special place for me in Chiang Mai and I highly recommend this special place off the main touristy stretches to anyone that is looking great food with a personal touch that is rarely found.

As a side note: I had a nice chat with Daniel recently who explained me about his vision of creating a truly unique place. Given that Green Tiger has opened only four weeks ago, he clearly is on a great track.

Return to Chiang Mai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Tiger House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.