Green Market Natural Foods

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 9038928667

1909 Texoma Parkway (at Grand Ave), Sherman, Texas, USA, 75090

Small, well-stocked natural food store. They offer a wide selection of natural and gourmet foods, vitamins, herbs, and nutritional supplements, as well as natural pet food, natural body care, and organic and local produce. They also carry many special diet items like gluten-free, vegan, and more. Cafe serves an assortment of fresh salads, sandwiches, smoothies, and natural frozen yogurt. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-7:00pm, Sat 9:00am-6:00pm, Sun 11:00am-5:00pm.

First Review by Doyle

Awesome! Great deli and a good selection of foods - Edit

This is unbelievable that i would find this place in Sherman, Tx! I would have never thought there would be a place to get natural foods in Sherman, TX! I had a meal in the deli and it was wonderful! I highly recommend this place and will be back!

Pros: located in sherman, great deli, good selection

Cons: expensive

Green Market natural Foods Sherman Texas - Edit

When my wife and I walked into the green market I had no idea what I was in for... One of the clerks noticed the deer in the headlights look and came to our rescue.
He quickly led us to the Whole grains and beans my favorites. I was happy to learn about the different types of lentils.
My wife who doesn't share my enthusiasm for vegan cuisine found they had free range grass fed meats.
This is a shop for everyone in the family.
We were very happy with our unexpected great service.

Pros: Bulk grains, super friendly staff, vegan products

Cons: meat section, small

Return to Sherman Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Market Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1854 times since Aug 2007.