Great Full Gardens

Contact 775-324-2013

555 S Virginia Blvd Unit 105, Reno, Nevada, USA, 89501

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fast, casual place with a large menu selection for vegans including all soups plus sandwiches made with vegan protein, veggie bowl, saute, pizza, pasta and desserts. Produce is sourced locally and organic as much as possible. All mayo and butter products are vegan. Full menu can be viewed online with vegan options clearly marked.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Sabrina H

excellent vegan options!!!!! - Edit

Wonderful vegan menu. We eat here several times each time we visit Reno. Excellent Vegan Reuben sandwich with vegan coleslaw. Highly highly highly recommend!

Pros: vegan Reuben, kombucha

Cons: busy

Vegan Tacos! - Edit

This is my favorite place to eat. I have never had a bad meal or bad service. They always have the most amazing soup and raw vegan desserts. there is also a ton of non vegan options so your meat eater friends can enjoy too. yay!

Pros: Lots of yummy vegan food ( TACOS!)

Cons: It is usually pretty busy, so it's hard to park.

Great food, open late! - Edit

While visiting Reno I had the pleasure of visiting this restaurant. First of all, it was nice they were open at 8p. They were crowded but the wait was minimal. The server was very nice and explained options, and even though they were busy he didn't appear rushed or flustered. The food was wonderful, I had the vegan tacos and they were great, and the beans were absolutely wonderful. I am not a rice fan in general, but it was very good. My husband had the vegetable minestrone soup and sandwich. Both of us were very satisfied. If we hadn't been traveling we would have taken dessert to go. The only negative was squeezing thru the tables to get in and out. They could use a lot more space for more diners. I can't wait to go back next time we are in Reno. I definitely recommend them.

Pros: Excellent Food, Many food options, Very helpful, friendly staff

Cons: Crowded, too many tables, In Reno, 400 miles away

Outstanding & original - Edit

Best vegan options we have found. Plenty of fresh, original dishes. try the hot pepper oil. Great wait staff and very fast service. Delicious food

Pros: Original dishes, not so much "fake meat," unlike m

I'm Grateful too! - Edit

Wanted to add my JOY to the number of folks who have already reviewed this awesome find in Reno!
Excellent all around choices for every palette and preference...and we'll remember Great Full Gardens when we return.

Pros: multiple selections, delightful staff, fairly priced

Cons: none

So greatful for Great Full Gardens - Edit

Saw this cafe go from newly opened to so busy I never go at noon. I eat here more than once every spring when I spend a week along the river walk in Reno. Incredibly delicious vegan soups, salads, wraps, sandwiches and more for lunch which I frequent. Prices are reasonable. And the waitstaff is always friendly and helpful. I love everything I've eaten here. The soups change every day. Sandwiches are filled generously with whatever ingredients are in the one ordered. A cup of soup and a sandwich and I'm full and happy!

Pros: Incredibly delicious, Clean and good light, Friendly staff and owners

Cons: NONE

Awesome new place with lots of vegan choices. - Edit

Lots of tasty vegan options on the menu. Had an amazing raw vegan bowl and gf had a vegan bbq sandwich. The place has a nice ambiance, really nice staff and a great menu. We will be back. One of our new favorite places.

Pros: food, staff, ambiance

AMAZING OWNERS, AMAZING FOOD - Edit

This has become our favorite restaurant in Reno. The people running the restaurant--Gino, Julie, and Cindy are warm, effusive, embracing and positive. They make the experience one of love and positive energy. The food is fantastic. The vegan bruschetta is delicious. The vegan coleslaw is the best I have ever had. They have a white chocolate, vegan raw cake that is truly outstanding. The prices are reasonable and to make things even better, they have a rewards program whereby you get a 10 dollar reward for joining, a 10 dollar birthday reward, a 5 dollar anniversary, and then for each 100 dollars, a 10 dollar reward. As a vegan, I have been thrilled with the food. Also, if you have vegetarian or omnivore friends or family, they will be satisfied as well. Overall, a welcome and terrific addition to Reno and to our culinary experience.

Pros: Amazing food, Reasonable prices, Wonderful owners

Cons: Soy cappuccino not great

phenomenal - Edit

This place does everything right. The staff are friendly and helpful, the food is so yummy and offer options for a multitude of diets including vegitarian, Paleo, gluten free, raw, and pescitarian. The prices are great! They have something for everyone without being overwhelming. The atmosphere is fresh fun and enjoyable.

Pros: food, staff, prices

Cons: nada

Excellent all around! - Edit

This is run by the same family that owns Pathways at UNR, one of my favorites! I have already eaten here twice in the week or two that they've been open, and the food tastes very fresh, the choices are excellent (whether you're vegan, vegetarian, or gluten free), and it's a very welcoming atmosphere and space. It's great to finally have a place that serves vegan breakfast, lunch and dinner. They also have vegan desserts, including cupcakes from Batch Cupcakery, which is in the same strip mall. Definitely worth trying out!

Pros: great selection, very fresh, good value

Return to Reno Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Great Full Gardens closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3046 times since Mar 2013.