Grab 'n Go Health Bar

• Vegetarian
Contact 508-487-1827

212 Commercial St, Provincetown, Massachusetts, USA, 02657

Little organic juice and smoothie bar also offering grab and go, packaged cooked vegan as well raw food, and vegan soft serve. Located in the center of town. Previously operated as Sips and Lix.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Star and Max

Loved it! - Edit

I took my family here, who are supportive of my veganism, but skeptical themselves. We all got the vegan chocolate soft serve and they were amazed. It was incredible! Even better than normal, my mom said.

quick pick up - Edit

Grab n Go couldn't be any better of a name. Located in the heart of Commercial St, the location is perfect for a quick juice, smoothie or a raw bowl. They have a small selection of packaged items. While the selections are limited, the product is great.

Pros: location, quality product

Cons: price

Beachy Vibes - Edit

This place was great. Plenty of healthy vegan options including smoothies, soft serve, acai bowls (which I got) and raw vegan snacks.

It was lovely to have something fresh and healthy on a warm day but I suspect a lot of ice was used to make the smoothies/acai bowls and that waters down the flavours for me but it was still a nice taste and a nice experience.

Pros: good location, Friendly staff, lots of options for vegans

Cons: they use a lot of ice

Great vegan pick-me-ups - Edit

This is definitely the most vegan-friendly place in P-town that I found; nearly all of their menu is vegan. Note: they usually have 1-2 flavors of soft serve ice cream (vegan by default).

However, it is mostly smoothies, bowls and raw food, not much in the way of hearty food. I had an acai bowl with fruit & greens, which was fine, but not a meal, my friend got walnut "tacos" which had lettuce instead of tortillas ( he said was decent) & I also had a kale smoothie which was so-so. I would get a more fruity smoothie next time.

My favorite thing was the strawberry soft serve (see photo) which was delicious. The "coconut cream" was small hard chunks of dried coconut cream (not recommended), but the strawberry was quite wonderful on its own. Note: if they run out of soft serve, I Dream Of Gelato, 1 block down has a few vegan flavors.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Vegan ice cream, Healthy bowls & smoothies

Cons: Not many meal options, Small, basically no seating

Best smoothie!! Tasty Vegan Raw Tacos - Edit

Their smoothies are the best! Their meals are fresh Vegan/Vegetarian foods. Although I'm not a big fan of raw food, I really enjoyed their Vegan raw tacos that is amazingly tasty. I could eat it everyday....

Pros: Best smoothies, Fresh foods, Friendly staff

Cons: No eating place (only two chairs), A bit pricey

Excellent! - Edit

Amazing smoothies! great combos, make your own also possible. owner is the sweetest! Simply a must-go for any vegan or a smoothie-lover visiting Provincetown!

Pros: excellent smoothies, fast service

Cons: pricey (like everything in Ptown)

Great vegan smoothies - Edit

I went here a few times and had vegan smoothies. They were delicious. I wanted to try a vegan soft serve, but I didn't make it in time. They close in the evening at inconsistent times depending on foot traffic. When I was there, they closed at 11:15p on Saturday, and before 10:00p on Monday and Wednesday.

Pros: Food, Staff

Cons: Hours are inconsistent

Not a good experience unfortunately. - Edit

When I saw that vegan soft serve was available I was extremely excited. Barely any of the toppings are vegan, so I went with getting some fruit on it . Unfortunately it has a very bland, watery taste to it. It lacked the creamy texture of soft serve that I've had at places like Vegan Treats (in PA) or Atlas Cafe (NYC). I was disappointed.

I meant to go back and give the smoothies or food a try but never got a chance to make my way down there again. Perhaps there's better luck with some of the other items.

Cons: Bland.

AT LAST!!! - Edit

Finally there is a REAL Juice and Smoothie Bar in Provincetown! ALL ORGANIC fruits and vegetables with VEGAN protein powders available. Awesome. This place has totally enhanced my life. I met Michelle and Barb back in the glory days of Tofu A Go-Go, they opened a sweet Gelato, Sorbet, Smoothie and Coffee place in the Aquarium Mall, I loved the smoothies there. Now they have opened a second place near the D. Flax Store. They serve frozen yogurt and soft serve as well as the crazy amazing juices and smoothies. I'm hooked. Tofu is "on break" this summer. So I asked them if I could work at the juice bar! They have 10 juice and 10 smoothie combos on the board and you can make up your own, plus they have add on stuff too. My current faves are the Iron Monkey, Spicy Sauce, and the 420. The service is very friendly and so are the prices. There are a few seats outside but no tables, all take out, but totally biodegradable straws and cups. Good Peeps.

Pros: ORGANIC, CLEAN, FRIENDLY

Return to Provincetown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Grab 'n Go Health Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2419 times since May 2012.