Gorditas Mexico

( 1 review )
409-621-1944

712 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, Texas, USA, 77550

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican restaurant with a separate veg menu, which includes two varieties of black bean tacos, enchiladas, avocado salad and chimichangas. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-10:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Mexican, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by cantwait2cry

They have a Vegan Menu! - Edit

I was super surprised to see a vegan menu. I ordered the chimichanga plate. Not going to lie, the picture on the menu verses what I received was a little different but no biggie on the small stuff. ( the portions of the sides was much smaller )

The filling had a bit more mushrooms than I prefer, but all in all it's nice to see something other than a basic black bean heavy main dish lot of places offer.

All and all, I will be traveling back to Galveston to try out the rest of the vegan menu.

Pros: A full vegan menu!!!

Cons: Not much room for customization.

wennysan 29 Mar 2018 - Unfortunately, they are not vegan. They do not understand what it means to be vegan :/ a friend of mine and activist from Webster came down to show them and they said they would be looking into changing things, hopefully they have! Be wary of what you eat from there as they use lard (this was October when they launched this) and the 'dairy' products in the pictures are, in fact, dairy. So, just be wary if you return! Also, I was the ambassador for Galveston before I moved ;)

Return to Galveston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gorditas Mexico closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.