First Review by Sonja and Dirk

Un poco confuso - Edit

Tenían 5 sabores veganos, aunque solo 2 estaban especificados en el cartel. Pedí 3 bolas pero cuando me las sirvieron en la tarrina de galleta, pregunte si esta era vegana y me dijeron que no. No se ofrecieron a retirarmela, así q se lo di a otros compañeros de viaje.
Pedí otro en tarrina de plástico.
Los helados ricos, pero la experiencia mala.

Cons: falta de información , la galleta del helado no es vegana

definitely recommend! - Edit

It's already been said but this place is great, the ice cream is really high quality and they have 3 vegan options (when I went anyway). I recommend finding the place separately on google maps though, as through this app it's quite confusing. But that's just Venice!

Amazing vegan ice cream - Edit

What else can be said? Beautiful vegan options with a vegan cone and a lovely helpful lady who served us.

Pros: Vegan ice cream, Vegan cones, Friendly welcome

Cons: If only it was ALL vegan ;)

very delicious gelato! - Edit

There were 3 vegan flavours when I went in. Dark chocolate, cherry & raspberry. I had the first two. They were absolutely delicious. Came in a wafer cup. Didn't think to ask if that was vegan. I hope it was because I ate it!! This is quite "gourmet" gelato so you get a bit less for your money than some other places, but the quality is great.

Went 3 days in a row! - Edit

Delicious vegan gelato in Venice! They had the same 3 vegan flavors all three days; dark chocolate, raspberry with fudge chunks, and Vegano (vanilla with cherry). I tried them all and loved them. The vegan options are clearly marked. If you order in a cup, it will be a cone cup which they said was not vegan; just ask for a paper cup. It is close to Rialto but a bit tricky to find, but well worth the effort!

Pros: Delicious, vegan options clearly marked

Cons: cones not vegan; get a paper cup, a little tricky to find but worth it

Delizioso!!! - Edit

This small gelateria was tucked away in a small alley way and had three clearly labelled vegan options, including mixed berry, dark chocolate and a raspberry flavour with a layer of thick layer of actual dark chocolate on top. I got a a scoop of the dark chocolate which had little dark chocolate chips and the raspberry which was just absolutely divine. The dark chocolate in the raspberry scoop created a very rich and unique texture. Would definitely recommend!

Pros: delicious and unique flavours, reasonably priced

Cons: only a few options, bit tricky to locate

Best ice cream ever - Edit

The Vegano is the best ice cream I've ever eaten without a doubt! It's a veganised white with black cherry flavour and it's off the charts amazing. They also have a vegan chocolate option but The Vegano is better in my opinion.

Pros: friendly staff, affordable, great location

vegan option - Edit

We stopped in to check out their vegan options and right up front, there was one labeled "vegano". Of course, we got that one as well as another chocolate orange one they told us was vegan. Nice friendly staff.

Pros: vegan option labelled

Return to Venice Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gelatoteca SuSo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.