First Review by VeganDakini

Do not miss this vegan-owned gelateria! - Edit

I spent 3 months traveling around Europe and, without a doubt, this was my favorite gelateria of all. The gelato is so delicious, I would dream about it. They make many of the flavors (maybe even all of it) on-site with natural ingredients. For example, I watched them make peach gelato with a mountain of sliced peaches. There is an excellent selection of vegan options, many that rotate. They even have vegan waffle cones and vegan pizza slices from Pizzeria Italiana Alquadrato. When I was there, the vegan flavors offered included dark chocolate (the best!), hazelnut, homemade snickers, melon, peach, coconut, mango, forest fruits, lime, and lemon. On one visit, the owners smiled and told me that they too were vegan. Perhaps with enough demand, they'll transition to an all vegan gelateria - their product is certainly good enough. Love this place. Seriously, get yourself there!

Delicious vegan icecream! - Edit

Amazing vegan icecream! The hazelnut made with no milk and no sugar is highly recommended! Lovely helpful staff who understand veganism and can explain the options. 5 stars!

Pros: delicious vegan options, lovely helpful staff

Return to Rovinj Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gelateria Italia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.