G-Teik Vegetarian Supply

• Health-food-store Health Store
06-2848364

6 & 6A, Jalan Laksamana Cheng Ho, Malacca, Malaysia, 75000 Melaka

A vegetarian supply shop. Sells locally-sourced frozen, packaged, and tinned foods, plus sauces and pastes. Also provides catering services for weddings, dinner parties, funerals etc. Has an online shop. Open Mon-Sat 8:30am-5:30pm, Sun 8:30am-11:00am.

First Review by shirogoma

Huge selection - Edit

I was very impressed with all the vegan options this food store has. They sell all types of mock meats, noodles (like beetroot ramen), "no-fish" sauce, vegan biscuits, oatmeal, chia seeds, nuts, etc. They also have an online shop where you can find over 1000 products. They are next to a vegetarian restaurant which is good if you want to eat while shopping at the store.

Updated from previous review on 2018-03-05

Pros: a lot of products, mostly vegan

Nice store, slightly limited options. - Edit

This store is located in a small street off one of the main roads - Jalan Merdeka.
They offer the usual selection of noodles, bean/seed drink powders, cookies, sweets, sauces and other pantry goods.
Other Organic Vegetarian stores in the area (I will list them shortly - don't have my note book on me) seem to have a larger more varied selection.
I stayed in Melaka 2 weeks, so decided to seek this place out. If I had only visited for a few days I may not have bothered. Not to say this store is not worthy of your time - I simply found stores closer to me with an adequate selection.
It is really great to see so many stores like this in this small town!

Note - it's a couple blocks down on the same side of the street as Simple Life, a great vegetarian restaurant to which I recommend a visit.
We were staying at Mari Mari guesthouse a very clean and affordable place within walking distance to not only a number of organic/vegetarian restaurants and stores, but also most of the main attractions.

Pros: Friendly English speaking service, Close to Simple Life Restaurant

Cons: Limited options, Maybe a little out of the way for some

Return to Malacca Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has G-Teik Vegetarian Supply closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.