Fusian

419-720-9500

3504 Secor Rd, Toledo, Ohio, USA, 43606

Serves meat, vegan options available. Assembly line style sushi restaurant chain in Ohio. Create your own rolls and bowls. Has veggies and brown rice option. Be sure to specify no mayonaise, etc. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Japanese, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by NikoBlackford

Try the 'Wholey Bowl' + Custom Vegan Sushi - Edit

First FUSIAN in Toledo! FUSIAN is a bowl/sushi roll concept, where you can choose from standard inspired builds for either sushi rolls or Asian inspired bowls.

It does serve meat fish, but my favorite thing has always been the customization! There are always at least 12 different vegetables, plus a vegan gluten free tofu protein option. The bowls have either brown/white rice, or massaged kale as a base, and the sushi rolls, you can get either normal seaweed wraps or soy paper wraps.

The team is very knowledgeable, and if you tell them you are vegan/vegetarian, they can and will prepare your food away from the main line to prevent cross contamination, as well as cut your roll by hand, instead of putting it through the roll cutter on the line. Just ask!

There are also dietary consideration cards in the front of the restaurant, next to the menus, so you can see everything that is vegan before you even order.

As a disclaimer, I do work for FUSIAN, and have been vegan since I started. The thing that brought me in and kept me coming back as a customer before I worked for the company was always the freshness of the produce, the number of options available, and total customization, which as a vegan, can be hard to find in many restaurants.

Favorite Roll Build: Seaweed Brown Rice Tofu Portobello Mushroom Cucumber Avocado Jalapeño Sweet Soy Sauce Sesame Seeds!

Pros: Customization , Lots of options!, Fresh + Vibrant Interior

Not my cup of tea - Edit

The custom roll I ordered tasted ok but I have 2 issues with this restaurant.1. Yes the bamboo rollers are covered in plastic but the plastic is not changed between customers. There was a piece of crab on the plastic that the employee flicked off before rolling my sushi.2. The rolls go through a cutting machine. Every roll. And is not cleaned between rolls.

Pros: ok tasting food

Cons: cross contamination

Return to Toledo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fusian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.