Tiger Bakery

419-473-8942

4215 Monroe St, Toledo, Ohio, USA, 43606

Serves meat, vegan options available. Lebanese cuisine and deli. Staff will point out the vegan suitable dishes. Ingredients for each dish are listed on the deli case. Try the tabbouleh, house-made pita, and bean salads. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-7:00pm, Sun 11:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Non-veg

First Review by WhiteTara

Tiger Bakery - Edit

Lots of vegan options including several flavors of hummus and several bean salads! The fruit salad is amazing, too! They also have a market with many grocery items and spicy. This is one of my favorite restaurants. 😊

Pros: Friendly staff, Delicious, Affordable

Cons: Styrofoam plates, Plastic ware

Great Lebanese food! - Edit

I had lunch here today with my husband and a friend. We were visiting the Toledo Art Museum and chose it only because it was convenient and had vegan options. We live near Dearborn and assumed that it would not measure up to the many Middle-Eastern restaurants there. Wrong! The food is arranged in a display case which helps in the selection process especially when dealing with unfamiliar dishes and, to my surprise, there were quite a few of those. So many Middle-Eastern restaurants offer the same dishes so it was a treat to encounter these new choices. The people behind the counter were extremely hospitable and helpful in describing each dish. They could not have been nicer! I loved each of the four sides that constituted my lunch. I can't wait to find an excuse to go back and try more.

Pros: 1. An broad and interesting selection of dishes , 2. Warm and helpful staff, 3. Food was delicious and fresh

Cons: 1. I wish they didn't use plastic serving utensils

Return to Toledo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tiger Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.