Full House Noodle Bar

+44-1524842888

21 Common Garden St, Lancaster, England, LA1 1XD

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual Chinese noodle bar, next door to its Oriental grocery market. Able to accommodate veg requests. Has tofu and mock chicken. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Chinese, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by radiocaz

Uneggstaordinary - Edit

This was my second visit to Full House Noodle Bar. The first time I was a vegetarian and had an pleasant experience but this time was a little different.
The staff are always friendly and tried to be helpful though it was very apparent that they were not entirely sure of some of the ingredients of their food particularly when it came to egg.
I was excited to have the vegetarian chicken satay which I had read was vegan friendly but was told it contained egg and they could not confirm the absence of egg in the veggie spring rolls. For my main course I had my heart set on a noodle dish recommended by a friend. The staff very helpfully swapped the usual noodles for the vermicelli but the dish itself was little more that stir fried noodles and vegetables. It was the first time I had ever refused to eat a meal. Again, the staff were very nice about everything but I was 100% done and until I hear that there is consistency in product knowledge I won't be going back.

Updated from previous review on 2017-02-28

Pros: Friendly staff, Good prices, Good vegetarian dishes

Cons: Poor and inconsistent knowledge of ingredients, Vegan options limited, No soy milk for bubble tea

Very accomodating - Edit

There's quite a few vegan options on the menu, but what makes the place stand out is that they'll adapt or make up anything you want. Most staff know what vegan is, but worth checking 'no egg, no fish, no shrimp' with some I suspect.

Pros: Mock duck, Accomodating and friendly

Cons: Noodle 'bar' rather than restaurant

Always a must-visit when in Lancaster - Edit

This place serves mock chicken satay, nuggets, or in sweet and sour or black sauce. Also they do tofu sechuan style and ma po. Plenty of noodle dishes plus all the usual spring rolls etc. This place is my favourite Chinese!!

Pros: Mock chicken , tofu, adaptable menu / chefs will do what you like

Cons: Bubble tea only dairy milk (plenty of soya downsta

Return to Lancaster Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Full House Noodle Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.