First Review by Kasia Guzek

One of the best places in the city - Edit

Of course delicious cakes and coffee, they really know their stuff! If you cannot choose which items you want the most, someone is surely and patiently gonna help with the decision. Everytime I have a moment I stop by and show the place to some new people. Oh, and they also serve savoury dishes!

Pros: Great atmosphere , Helpful staff

Cons: Localization

my favourite cakes - Edit

im pretty surprised that i still didnt write a reference for fukafe! its such a nice place with the best vegan cakes and delicious coffe! my absolute number one since its so hard to find a vegan and gluten free sweet options. the staff is very friendly and the atmosphere makes you stay there longer.

Pros: delicious cakes and coffee, very friendly staff, great value

Yummmmmy and cosy - Edit

A little bit hidden at the edge of the old town of Gdansk at the back of the bunker of Galeria Pionova. This was the most cosy place that we visited at Gdansk. They are really cake- and coffee-lovers running their cafe with passion and friendliness. We spent some hours their... Sadly they have to move in about two weeks and haven't found a new location yet. So better check out their Facebook-page to see where they are. We keep fingers crossed that they will be able to keep on running! - Good luck!

Pros: cakes, atmosphere, coffee

Cloud number 7 ! - Edit

When I visited Gdansk in March 2012, I was amazed to see that there are not only so many vegetarian restaurants, but even a vegan cafe! I had to see it! But I was very disappointed when I and my Polish friend were searching for it, and we did not find it in the street mentioned on this website. But be assured: IT IS THERE! You just have to go into the backyard of the houses, and watch out for the galery.
When I found it the next day, I met the cafe owner and a friend of her. They gave me so friendly advise on the cafee I should try, which lifted me to cloud number seven, and I had a fantastic peace (oh no, piece) of cake, and they told me about the vegan ice cream they have there. We talked about anything and everything for nearly two hours, and it was definitely the best time I had in Gdansk. I was so sorry that I had to leave, and if I cannot go there, I hope that at least many others do and enjoy the friendly atmosphere with the refurbished furniture, and the paintings of the galery, and the great cafee and food, and last but not least, the wonderful people there!

Pros: great cafee and cake, dedicated friendly staff, artsy atmosphere

Cons: difficult to find

Cosy and artistic vegan heaven - Edit

A vegan treasure on the map of port city Gdańsk,hidden in one of the narrow streets close to the heart of the old town. Lovely couple behind the counter will surprise you with a fancy designed cakes, coffees, teas, hot chocolates (OMG! you have to try hot chocolate with cherries) and many more... definitely my favorite coffee place in Gdańsk.

Visit the place and you'll go for a 100% pure vegan pleasure journey to the heaven of sweetness. And once you're there don't forget to give at least a small hug to sad teddy bear.

Pros: great cakes, delitous drinks, lovely owners

Return to Gdansk Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fukafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2472 times since Jan 2012.