Firefly Cafe

484-415-5066

12 N Reading Ave, Boyertown, Pennsylvania, USA, 19512

Open late March 2015, reported fully vegan January 2017. Cafe offering brunch, lunch and dinner. Has has a grab 'n go section with pre-made menu items. Uses local ingredients. Open Wed-Fri 11:00am-3:00pm, Fri 5:00pm-8:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out

First Review by xjamiex

Delicious! - Edit

I NEVER write reviews, but I love Firefly so much that this is my first. I have been there with my daughter and husband many times. We are never disappointed....ever feel like doing a happy dance when you eat?...then this is the place! Absolutely delicious and vegan...you can't go wrong here.

Pros: Vegan, Yummy, Friendly owners and staff

Firefly is Awesome! - Edit

I love Firefly! It's a very nice space and the service was friendly. I had the pastrami and cheese special with sauerkraut and it was awesome! My mom had a BBQ jackfruit sandwich and she loved it.

I also like that they have a grab-n-go area with herbivorous butcher meats, Violife cheeses, etc.

And, within the month they are opening the Firefly Outpost next door.

I only wish I lived closer!

Pros: Excellent food!, Grab-n-go groceries

Cons: It's 2 hours from my house :/, Limited dessert menu

Amazing flavor. - Edit

Everything I had here was mind blowing. The flavors and textures were just amazing. Definitely will be returning to try the entire menu.

All vegan, decent prices, great food. - Edit

This was our first visit, and we were delighted. Good variety on the menu, the main food and the homemade sauces and dressings were really tasty.

We had the seitan buffalo chicken sandwich, with great blue cheese dressing, and a jack fruit pulled pork sandwich, with we're both excellent. Both came with fresh side salads.

Not many desert options, mainly limited to raw energy or goji balls.

Very cute inside, so good for either date night but also relaxed for stopping by for lunch etc.

It is opposite the BB&T bank building, with no parking directly outside. There is easy on street parking nearby though.

Pros: great tasting food and great presentation , reasonable prices , cute decor

Cons: might be tough to find parking possibly , limited desert menu

Return to Boyertown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Firefly Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.