Falora

520-325-9988

3000 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, Arizona, USA, 85716

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzas baked in a hand-built Napoli brick oven fueled solely by wood. Offers pizzas with a variety of veggies to choose from with no vegan cheese, so would be cheese-less. Also has a kale salad and a piastra (request vegan pesto). Open Mon-Sun 4:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by amarello

Delish - Edit

We stopped here after a long day in the desert. Thought we would order carry out and ended up eating here. They are fast, ordered a glass of wine and then the pizza was done. So happy we ate it there, great smoky crust, a little thin in the middle. Flavors awesome. We had the one with spinach, tomatoes, portobellos. No cheese and no oil so we added the tomato sauce. It was great. The kale salad is amazing. Great service, talked to the pizza baker and he was so nice. I wanna take this place home to Colorado.

Pros: small , tasty, lots if vegan options

Photo of Falora  by <a href="/members/profile/cwarrick1">cwarrick1</a> <br/>our pizza in creation:) <br/> February 2, 2015  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/44502/92081'>Report</a>

our pizza in creation:)

Best vegan pizza in Tucson! - Edit

Mostly vegetarian wood fired pizza with great vegan options. One pizza is vegan without modification (Marinara) and they will hold the cheese for any of the veggie pizzas (Giardino, Bene Bell, Arrosto) to make them vegan (they allow modification of pizzas for vegans only). Other vegan options include a kale salad and piastra (request vegan pesto). The pizza here is so good, authentic, and frankly better than anything I've had with vegan cheese. Owned by local guy who operates other local vegetarian places (Sparkroot, Xoom Juice).

I think I've had all the regular vegan options here (they have daily special pizzas than can sometimes be vegan too) and my favorite pizza is the Arrosto. My omni partner and I typically share the kale salad (a meal in itself) and a vegan pizza. Their pizza is so good he loves them without the cheese too.

Pros: authentic pizza, delicious

Cons: limited seating

Return to Tucson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Falora closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.