Falafel Zone

Istiklal cad öğüt sok 4 Taksim, Istanbul, Turkey

Falafel eatery serving falafel in wraps, sandwiches, and on plates with salad and hummus. Uses mostly organic ingredients. Menu items are vegan apart from some drink options. Located on a side street close to "Demiroren" shopping centre at Istiklal street. Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-12:00am, Mon-Sun 10:00am-12:00am.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Turkish

First Review by charlottesometimes

Amazing food - Edit

Wonderful owners who provided great service. Amazing food. The falafels were the best I've ever had. The double burger was massive. Even the salad dressing was great. I'd highly recommend the place!

Really nice place - Edit

Yesterday we went with a group of 15 international students to falafel zone. The woman was very kind and made us a big place for all of us. The falafel tasted really good and the service was also excellent. I will definitely return here :)

Definitely coming back - Edit

The restaurant is so nice and cosy, the service was really good and helpful. I have just good things to say about it. Also I took a classic menu - falafel was really tasty. The owner explained me how he makes it, that the ingredients are of best quality.
I would really recommend that place, because food and service are wonderful.

Pros: they speak English, cosy, great food

Tasty falafel and fair prices! - Edit

Family run sweet kitchen. Falafel and mushroom dishes are tasty and prices are OK!

Pros: All vegan kitchen

Lovely - Edit

The owners are very sweet and trying to make you feel overall comfortable.
I can really recommend this place, due to the warmth of the lady running that place - and to those wonderful falafel varieties!
We had a falafel burger and the falafel plate with baba ganoush, tahini sauce, hummus, french fries and salad.

Definitely worth the search!

Pros: Delicious food, Lovely owner, Central location

super super friendly - Edit

falafel zone looks like home and you can feel at home.
there is really friendly and nice owners. she is sweet and warm blood.

there are falafel burger (10tl) and served with french fries and a lot of vegan chooses.

there is fresh Brazilian coffee. they dont have soy milk, so if you are vegan and don't like black coffee you must try other delicious drinks.

Pros: cheap, friendly owners, feel at home

Yum! - Edit

I really enjoyed the felafel here. Great place for a quick lunch. Good food and the woman serving us was lovely. Currently the only downside is the construction going on in the building on the other side of the lane but that was only a problem because we wanted to sit outside and hopefully it will be finished soon.

Pros: Delicious food., Friendly service., Convenient location.

Best falafel! - Edit

At this place you'll surely get one of the best falafel everywhere. Really, really delicious! The owner are super friendly. Location is perfect, price also. Don't miss this place!

Great spot for falafel just off Istiklal - Edit

Had a great dinner here with their Jumbo plate. The food is all made fresh and the service was fantastic. My server was very friendly and asked if I was vegan (so as not to put the mayo on my table). The location is great if you're on Istiklal near Taksim, and the baba ganoush was some of the best I've had.

Pros: service, location, baba ganoush

Very good price performance ratio - Edit

I like this place. Best price performance ratio in Taksim (for falafel)

Stuff is very friendly and good-humored. Portions are satisfier. Location is also excellent.

I recommend this place everyone

Pros: Reasonable prices, Tasty, Good location and friendly stuff

Cons: sauce with garlic

Return to Istanbul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Falafel Zone closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.