Exki

Contact 050398343

Koning Albert 1 laan, Stationsplein 5, Bruges, Belgium, 8000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Health food concept chain shop. Offers grab-n-go sandwiches and salads with ingredients listed. Uses some organic produce and fruit and veg. Open Mon-Fri 6:30am-6:00pm, Sat 8:00am-6:00pm, Sun 11:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Fast food, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Walwitch

ok place in the station - Edit

Vegetarian-friendly place. My girlfriend checks all the labels and finds the product good. I think it is her favorite cafe in Brugge. I also like it. 3 1/2 cow from me :-) my gf would probably give it a 4 1/2.

To avoid ! Label vegetarian not correct - Edit

Be aware that this chain is putting the label 'Vege' on food that contains animal rennet. When I pointed out that this is absolutely not done, they replied that not everyone takes it so strictly. This is of course not the point, you can not put misleading labels on your food simply because not everyone takes his/her diet as strict. It's like putting pork in your food and labeling it 'halal' because not every muslim is strict in that!

Cons: misleading labels !

Safe haven in Bruges - Edit

I can always count on this place. It's always open when I need it (7am-6pm). Vegetarian, milk free and gluten free options are clearly labeled. Sit in or take away. Lovely vegan soups, quick lunches and last time I had a delicious milk free cookie! :)

Return to Bruges Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Exki closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.