American
Beer/Wine
Delivery
Take-out
Catering

Full-service vegan restaurant featuring home-style fare; weekend brunch menu 9am-3pm; regular menu 12-11pm. Free Wi-Fi. Current location since fall 2012; previously on N Orange Ave Ste 101. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-11:00pm.

Venue map for Ethos Vegan Kitchen
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by steroidicalkiwi

zenyogi

Points +30

19 Feb 2024

Want to love

I really want to enjoy the food here but I just can’t get down with it. Seems very processed and just lacks any real flavor or pizazz. I do love that it’s an all vegan restaurant though 🙌🏻

Kevin1

Points +47

15 Feb 2024

Very extensive Vegan Menu, Fantastic Service, Great Prices

If you only have time to go to one vegan restaurant go to this one.
My wife and I have been plant based for 9 years. Whenever we travel we look for good vegan restaurants that we can depend on. This is one of those! The menu is as extensive as I have ever seen so there is something for every taste. They do have a breakfast scramble that is only offered on weekends. We had the coconut curry wrap. The textures were extraordinary and the flavors stood out and also blended together like a symphony. We also had the BBQ "pork" sandwich and liked it but it was a bit too "wet" in my opinion.

The location is great for a walk in the nearby Central Park or sidewalk shopping in beautiful Winter Park.

Pros: Extensive Extensive Extensive Vegan Menu, Extraordinary Great Food, Superb Friendly Unhurred Service

Cons: Wish they served the veggie scramble weekdays.

rami42

Points +37

11 Feb 2024

The best vegan restaurant in Orlando

Excellent food, friendly service. Nice variety of interesting dishes.

BobDuarte

Points +65

05 Feb 2024

Ever Tasted Joy? Winter Park's Vegan Haven Awaits Your Curiosity

Step into the embrace of this Winter Park vegan gem, where spacious charm, warm hospitality, and scrumptious delights await. The delightful staff and comfortable seats ensure each visit is a joy. Imagine sharing this experience with someone special, sparking a delightful journey to explore the world's culinary wonders together. It's not just a meal; it's an invitation to savor countless adventures with a companion by your side.

RicardoMezaDeville

Points +3640

04 Feb 2024

Rico, bien servido y barato

Pedimos 2 piqueos y un plato cada uno y quedé más que satisfecho (podría haber pedido un solo plato).

Todo rico, y super contundente.

Pros: Rico, Bastantes opciones, Barato

Cons: Pocas opciones saludables, que no sean ensalada

DoomerBloomer

Points +74

23 Jan 2024

A Dependable Orlando Classic

Unless you’re brand new to veganism, there’s not too much about this place that’ll blow your socks off. However, it’s a reliable and reasonably priced diner with good portion sizes that has sit down service, long business hours, a kids menu (That apparently adults can order off of too!), large tables for hosting big groups, and has good parking while being close enough to downtown Winter Park to walk there from the train station.

As for the food itself, if you’re not sure what to get try something vaguely Italian. My personal favorite is the thicccc tofu ricotta calzone. Big enough to split as it covers a dinner plate. The only items I’ve had a bad time with are sausage roll appetizer (portion too small for the price) and the salads (cut wedge style into huge chunks, not a fan).

Pros: Very Agreeable Food, Hours and Location, Able to accommodate big groups and little kids

Cons: Bakery doesn’t sell loaves anymore :(, Salads could be cut into bite sized bits, I wish the cake slices had icing.

Lozcriston

Points +842

30 Dec 2023

Yum!

Everything I’ve had from here has been delicious! We stop by every visit to Orlando from Australia. Was fun to try vegan versions of American foods that I’ve seen on TV and always wanted to try.

HeatherHoward

Points +30

28 Dec 2023

Great vegan food

I absolutely love Ethos Vegan Kitchen! I’ve been going for 12 years and I’ve enjoyed every single year I go! Their brunch is amazing! The lunch and dinner menu is spectacular! This is my go to restaurant! I definitely recommend it!!

Pros: Food , Atmosphere , Prices

Soyboy99

Points +64

27 Dec 2023

Top rated in Orlando

Good service and atmosphere but food was unseasoned, bland or prepared interestingly.

Pros: Vanilla Shake, Fully vegan

Cons: Pricey , Unseasoned food

tenaya

Points +125

25 Dec 2023

Great experience!

There are many options to choose from so we ordered a couple different plates to share. The coconut curry wrap was our favourite and the blackened tempeh was a close second. The hippie wrap was fresh and yummy. The pumpkin pasta was too oily for my taste. Friendly staff and the service was excellent!

daalai

Points +646

29 Nov 2023

Amazing

Ethos is one of my favorite restaurants in the area! It’s 100% vegan with amazing options. We got the lasagna and crab cakes with some cookies. The lasagna was spot on with flavor and texture! Same as the crab cakes. I liked how it wasn’t too fishy.

Updated from previous review on 2023-11-29

JillMatthisGulati

Points +110

17 Nov 2023

The Best

A completely vegan restaurant with an amazing menu. We were seated right away for lunch. The waitress was nice and attentive. I ordered lasagna, something I haven’t had in 10 years since going vegan. My partner had a delicious coconut curry wrap with a side of hummus. We both loved our choices. Wish Ethos would open in Ocala.

Pros: All Vegan, Great large menu , Beers and wines

peacecave

Points +106

Vegetarian
16 Nov 2023

An Orlando Staple

What can I say? Been coming to Ethos since they were in Ivanhoe Village. While they might have been more creative (and cheaper!) back then, they’re still the go-to recommendation when anyone is visiting town. Are there better vegan options in Orlando in 2023? Absolutely. Do I still go to Ethos regularly? You bet!

Pros: Large menu, Comfort food, Staff is always amazing

Cons: Not easy to be healthy , Reliance on meat substitutes, Could source better vegan cheese

alicefit

Points +233

09 Nov 2023

Incredible

We enjoyed Ethos so much that we went there two nights in a row! Great service. So many options. Food was to die for! Cannot recommend them enough!

Pros: Entire menu is vegan, Tons of dessert choices, including seasonal, Something for everyone

happylovebug143

Points +235

Mostly Veg
06 Nov 2023

One of Orlando's best

Love the brunch! Its not the most flavorful but somehow we keep coming back. Gotta love a full vegan menu with variety and a full bar and plenty seating. Garlic knots are a must try!

Sarah0496

Points +248

01 Nov 2023

Amazing

A super big menu an amazing. Highly recommend.

AmeliaEstry

Points +344

30 Oct 2023

Good fully vegan restaurant

Great service every time I've come and it's nice to have something fully vegan this side of Orlando. The primarily American style cuisine is sure to satisfy both vegans and non-vegans. I've had the blackened tempeh and the chickpea "crab" cakes both of which were great although I wish the rice had more flavor. The penne which was good but not exciting. They are super accommodating about allergies and the service was friendly

Updated from previous review on 2022-11-07

castle31

Points +101

14 Oct 2023

Forget Saturday Brunch

This place was my favorite back before the pandemic. Now, not so much. I tried to give it a chance. Three strikes and you’re out! So disappointing anymore. I stopped getting their biscuits & gravy since they’re smaller, flat with a hard crusty top. $10 for this item! Used to be well worth it. Not anymore. I went back today and wanted to give it another try. Opted for their brunch menu and it was awful! Scramble (over seasoned) with one side (biscuit) $12! Decided no more! I had one bite of the scramble (🤢) and well I gave up on the biscuit (crumbled) and called server over and said I’m not paying for this. It’s awful. She brought over mgr. Professional and unapologetic but did agree to credit my check and I left.

Updated from previous review on 2023-10-14

Cons: Parking lot, Unfriendly staff , Brunch is awful

Aylia

Points +395

11 Oct 2023

So good

Love everything I’ve had here. Good full menu and nice vibe.

RavenJade

Points +18

23 Sep 2023

Amazing food!

My husband and I love Ethos! We drive from Dade City just to eat here!!! Great atmosphere, great people, great food!!

Hikingtofu

Points +1631

18 Sep 2023

One of the Best Restaurants I’ve Been To

I’ll never shut up about how much I love and miss this place. Only been a few times but they’ve never failed me. Amazing menu. Good healthy options if wanted. The Seitan here is just perfect. Every dish is great. I am waiting to go back again.

Pros: Amazing taste , So much variety

Kirbiewalters

Points +374

05 Sep 2023

Yum!

It was such a cool experience to go to a massive vegan restaurant. The decor was so cool, they also have a huge bar. Ordered a Buffalo chicken wrap, had the most incredibllllle garlic knots omg, and my wife ordered a pizza. The pizza was very so/so, I would recommend ordering something different. Also ordered a double chocolate chip cookie for the road and it was delicious!

Pros: Huge restaurant , Lots of selection , Friendly staff

ryanescanlon

Points +190

31 Aug 2023

Huge variety of options

This place always has a lot of great things to choose from- especially items that are normally hard to find “vegan” versions of!

Michelle.L.

Points +505

30 Aug 2023

Can't wait to go back!

Ethos Vegan Kitchen is a great restaurant with an extensive menu, fun atmosphere, and helpful staff. I went to Ethos by myself back in June while on a weekend trip to Orlando. I sat at the bar since I was dining alone and the bartender was really helpful. I asked her several questions about the menu before deciding what to order (with so many delicious-sounding options, it was hard to choose!) and she was very patient with me. I got the sauage rolls as an appetizer and the meatloaf plate for my entree. Both were fantastic! I can't wait to go back the next time I'm in Orlando.

Pros: 100% vegan, Nice atmosphere, Great food

veggiern4

Points +80

27 Aug 2023

Yummy breakfast

We went for their breakfast brunch Sunday meal which was our first time for that. We’ve had carry out dinner meals several times during Covid and enjoyed all of them. Today we had the biscuits with gravy along with the breakfast burrito. The meal was delicious and very filling. My husband ate 1/2 of the burrito because I couldn’t finish it! Lol
The staff were all very pleasant and service was efficient. Love having 100% vegan places to enjoying eating at here in Florida!!

hmartino

Points +66

26 Aug 2023

Yummy brunch

Order their pancakes! They are equivalent to the buttermilk pancakes I grew up eating except better. I cannot put into words how good they are. 10/10

JaJi

Points +75

14 Aug 2023

Good, but not the best

Some dishes were really good, while some others were rather disappointing.
We were a party of 8, so tried several dishes.

Pros: Meatloaf, Lasagna, Garlic Knots

Cons: Blackened Tempeh, Pizza, Mac’n’cheese