Elixiba

Contact 07-54439880

3/11-13 Ocean St, Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, 4558

Plant-based bar and restaurant specializing in herbal-infused food and drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. Est. 2015. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-12:00am, Sun 11:30am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Fusion, Australian

First Review by JaroNJulie

CREATIVE & AWESOME - Edit

Elixiba has AMAZING food vibes!! The sliders are a must but everything on the menu is great. Awesome range of vegan cocktails and beers too. Some of the profits also go to charity when dining here! Great feeling all round :)

Pros: Donates to charity, Great drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic), AWESOME food (both raw and cooked)

vegan bar and restaurant - Edit

food is delicious, staff friendly & the decor is wonderful! however serving sizes are a bit small, especially for the price. Elixiba is a great place for a night out on the coast without having to worry about non vegan ingredients in your food and drinks :)

Pros: 100% vegan, serves vegan alcohol, friendly service

Cons: expensive, smaller portions

Birthday lunch - Edit

Delicious food and great service! Had several tapas to share: humble sliders, smokehouse sliders, tacos con todo and gotu kola samosa and handcut chips, as well as the raw apple pie and tower of heaven for desert! Everything was cooked perfectly and delicious as well as satisfying. Customer service was fantastic - all staff friendly and helpful when asking about menu items, and offer their recommendations as well. Wish we lived closer so we could visit more often! Only downside was some menu items a little hard to eat (tacos and smokehouse sliders) but that's part of the fun! Overall great restaurant and experience! Even omni's would agree 😁

nice enough - Edit

Food is original and tasty but small expensive portions. Only filling food is oily/ greasy. I have a big appetite so I ate before and after having dinner at Elixibar. But it's a great venue in a good location, so better for drinks and socialising than a good meal.

Outstanding - Edit

Some of the most creative vegan food I have had the pleasure of eating. This place is very impressive. The vegan 'coconut calamari' is worth the trip alone. I could rave on and on, but upshot is you need to go here!

Pros: Excellent quality vegan food, Creative vegan food, Tapas style so you can try different things

delicious and fun - Edit

Beautiful looking place,fun tapas menu as well as bigger burgers and mains. Amazing cocktails! I got the. sliders and samosas and loved both. Take 4 or more people and get the banquet menu, good value

Amazing food! - Edit

This is a lovely little restaurant. My fiancé and I had dinner here the other night, we ordered the tacos and nachos to share, both dishes were so delicious. I loved the Mexican coconut and bean mix on the nachos and the vegan cheese. For dessert I ordered the raw apple crumble, it came with salted caramel coconut ice cream which was the most amazing thing ever! So yummy! The price was a little more than what we were expecting (for the portion size) but I think that just because you can tell they use only the best products. Will definitely be back!

Pros: great food, Friendly staff

Amazing experience - Edit

We had the most beautiful food and drink experience at Elixiba. What a fantastic concept and I loved that there was some raw options on the menu as well as cooked deliciousness for my family. We are already trying to work out a plan to come back tomorrow for lunch. A great deal of thought has gone into this place. Very impressive!

Stunning raw and vegan foodies heaven - Edit

Dont let the advertising trick you that this place is mostly about the bar. Yes, amazing and marvellous concept to entwine "herbal" and "organic" in the alcohol experience. But we are not drinkers of alcohol. We are vegetarian with a preference for raw and Elixiba exceeded all our hopes. From the elegant and professional wait staff to the divine presentation and taste of every single dish, we were overcome with awe and relish. Beginning with the uniquely crafted wooden furniture and delightfully original and fascinating decor, every element of the experience was warm, personalised and sumptuous. Even the water was a delight with not a hint of chlorination. And the price tag is incredibly reasonable with our shared meal of 4 dishes and 3 drinks coming in at under $90. Next time we'll bring friends so that we can experience the banquet @ $35 per head.

Pros: Taste explosions and delicate combos, Warm and professional service, Beautiful, original decor and design

Cons: Too far from my home for daily use, Tastes too exquisite to endure, Music could be as amazing as the food

Return to Sunshine Coast Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Elixiba closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.