Elevation Burger

40027256-7

Parcel 2 - Unit 57, The Pearl, Doha, Qatar

Serves meat, vegan options available. In an area with limited western veg food, this place offer a veggie burger (vegans ask to omit cheese, mayo) and sodas made with cane sugar. Eating area has view of the water. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Organic, Western, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by lotustummy

NOT VEGAN FRIENDLY - Edit

The only vegan options are fries.Make sure you specify no cheese on your fries.

Pros: One of the employees has a great singing voice

Cons: No vegan options

Warning! - Edit

While you are able to order vegetarian and vegan options from Elevation Burger the vegan options ARE MISLABELED. On the menu you will see VEGGIE BURGER #2 (VEGAN) but when ordered from the menu it is served on a non-vegan bun. The company is fully aware of the fact that the bun is NOT VEGAN but they continue to serve it that way. The employees know that it isn't vegan, too, and they do not offer that information to customers when they order the "vegan burger." They'll talk about it to each other after you've ordered and eaten one (this happened to me) but they won't let you know it when you place your order. However, you CAN order it as a lettuce wrap (woo, exciting) and that's really HOW THE VEGAN BURGER should come when you ask for it. I have tried contacting the company about their false advertising to no avail so I'm on a mission to inform unsuspecting vegans from making the same mistake I did.

That being said, the fries are cooked in olive oil. They're greasy and delicious. The veggie patties are cooked separately from the meat ones. Also very greasy and pretty tasty. They offer traditional sodas from mega corps but also have iced tea for everyone else.

Pros: Vegan and vegetarian options

Cons: Vegan options mislabeled

2 Responses

Arsenal92 06 May 2016 - I went to this restaurant to try their "vegan" burger but a guy that works there told me the burger's patty contains cheese... so I guess it's a vegetarian burger

lizzdelicious 06 May 2016 - What a bunch of phonies! I emailed them awhile ago expressing my outrage and heard nothing. Then I was sent a press release saying that they had changed to a vegan bun. Wtf. They're liars and I wish I had the power to expose their duplicity.

So good! - Edit

Ok so this is cheat food!! Healthy unhealthy food - possible? Their burgers are yummy - I have mine with cheese but you can have it without. Put whatever toppings you want on. And then add fries - delicious fries cooked in veg oil with tonnes TONNES of cholula hot sauce. Heaven!! Then walk around the pearl to burn off supper :)

Pros: Cholula hot sauce is the best!!, Casual and relaxed outdoor seating, Options for toppings

Cons: Not inexpensive, Fast-food , High in calories :(

Return to Doha Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Elevation Burger closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.