Eko Eats

213-622-1616

630 W 6th St Ste 110B (at downtown), Los Angeles, California, USA, 90017

Serves meat, vegan options available. Korean-inspired meals using non-GMO ingredients where possible. Labels vegan dishes and reported has a dedicated vegan fryer. Has tofu and brown rice for bibimbap, japchae; a vegan ramen made with a cashew broth. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Organic, Take-out, Korean, Non-veg

First Review by Chia

Great Vegan Options - Edit

Not vegan or even vegetarian for that matter, but the couple of items they do have are amazing. I have met one of the people behind this restaurant and they are incredibly friendly and seem to care enough about what vegans want and do what they believe to be right (even if my personal morals don't line up exactly with theirs).
I am absolutely in love with their fried tofu and could honestly eat nothing but that and be happy.
They are a small business and we should support them. We can speak with our wallets and make them aware that we want more delicious vegan options and maybe they will begin to offer them.

Pros: delicious

Cons: not vegan

Kimchi - Edit

Went to an event where Eko Eats had a booth and brought home a jar of vegan kimchi. Inside is a mixed of napa cabbage and daikon radish. It's a bit on the saltier side for me but the flavor has authentic Korean taste. Good to eat with something plain like tofu, rice, or steam veggies.

Return to Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eko Eats closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.