EcoEcoShop

• Health-food-store Health Store

Buensuceso 6, Granada, Spain, 180002

Small shop and bakery near Plaza Trinidad, opened in Sept 2013. Offers a range of ecological products, gluten-free and dairy-free, raw food, fresh bread, and has vegan desserts like brownies and cakes. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-3:00pm, Mon-Fri 5:00pm-8:30pm, Sat 10:00am-3:00pm.

First Review by anamart1976

Wide range of vegan and gluten free products - Edit

Lovely owner and very helpful. They sell homemade vegan, gluten free cakes, cookies, empanada etc. Organic fruits and vegetables. Organic seaweed, grains, sauces... Amazing bread :) Cooking workshops are also offered!

Pros: Homemade vegan cakes, cookies, empanada etc. , Gluten free , Friendly staff

Cons: Nothing

Small store with - Edit

Great find in a small city like Granada ! Try their vegan homemade empanadas.

Pros: heaps of vegan groceries , homemade vegan bakes

I loved this store - Edit

We came here on a showering morning and the friendly staff showed us all of their cakes/pastry and told us about the different ingredients.

As the weather was very bad they've asked us to have our breakfast in the middle of the tiny store on a small table. Because it was very cold they even made us tea.

We've had different cakes (ginger, cinnamon, chocolate) and 2 different pastries. It was so good we've ordered all of it a second time :)

The store also sells vegan products and fresh fruit and vegetables.
If I would live in Granada this would be my main store to buy all of my goods.

Pros: Staff, Pastry, Price

In LOVE - Edit

I'm so in love with this shop. Their selection is quite small, but so is the shop, so it's understandable. Their bakery items and breads are DELICIOUS and I love them so much for being the only place in Granada I've been able to find kale at. A precious little Granada health food gem!

Pros: great vegan bakery and breads, kale!!, really sweet and friendly shop owner

great variety and a really nice manager - Edit

This shop is in the city centre. It offers a great variety of ecologic products and the excellent food they cook. The cakes they make are out-of-this-world. They also sell a delicious vegan pastry (empanada). The owner is really nice and helpful, she always welcome the costumers with a wide smile on her face. Of all the vegan shops in Granada, this is my favourite. The price is reasonable. You can either stay there or take away.

Pros: nice manager, excellent food, reasonable price

Return to Granada Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has EcoEcoShop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.