Eazie - Breestraat

Breestraat 157, Leiden, Netherlands, 2311 CN

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise Asian fusion restaurant offering wok meals, wraps, salads, sushi. Has wok dishes with tofu and vegetables. Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 3:00pm-9:30pm.

Category: Take-out, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by Annemarije

A few (too) little vegan options - Edit

Just a few vegan options on the menu. The staff are helpful. Fast food place with a big health touch.

Pros: Tasty wok bowl, The meal is ready in a second , Helpful and serviceminded staff

Cons: Just a few vegan options is avaiable , Plastic cutlery, The tofu is placed right beside the meat

Was pretty okay - Edit

Eazie is a totally okay restaurant if you're hungry and want a quick and inexpensive meal. It tastes fine but not special, which, I'd say, is to be expected from a fast food chain.

There's a nice variety of veggies and sauces you can choose from.

I had saté sauce with my wok dish, my boyfriend chose garlic with his. Both could've had a little more flavour but weren't bad. Our cooked rice tasted good but could've been a little stickier. The size of the portions was more than enough to fill a hungry stomach. Plus, we got a lot of tofu.

What was a little disappointing was the extra coriander I got. For 30ct I got around 10 wrinkled leaves. But that might've been an exception, others might have better luck.

What could be problematic for some is that at least all wok meals are prepared in the same water and wok (they first boil the ingredients then fry it with the sauce). The wok gets wiped down with a kitchen towel quickly after each use, so no pieces of meat left but I guess the "meat juices" would still be in there to some extent.

Pros: Big portions for little money, Fast

Cons: Could use some more flavour, All meals prepared in the same wok

Healthy East Asian-style fast food - Edit

Great food, fast. I've reviewed Leiden's other Eazie restaurant in more detail - they're pretty similar.

Return to Leiden Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eazie - Breestraat closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.