First Review by Micheledale

Vegan Heaven On A Plate - Edit

Earthlings is owned by Hilary Martin, located in the heart of Bromley Cross village near Bolton. Earthlings is not a vegan cafe per se, but specialises in healthy food, that is 100% plant based, made to order using the best ingredients, without refined sugars or additives. Hilary offers Juice Cleanse packages, to suit individual requirements, consultations, life coaching, classes and workshops and Earthlings is available for private functions to hire.

I chose celery soup, avocado and houmous sandwich served with tortilla chips, whilst my husband had the Buddha bowl with cauliflower rice. We both chose Pukka Refresh tea made of fennel, peppermint, rose and liquorice, which certainly lived up to its name.

The dishes were delicious, fresh and packed with flavour and we enjoyed every morsel. Who could resist the dessert menu, I chose the salted caramel slice and OH mango cheesecake, presentation was stunning. I will be reminiscing about my salted caramel slice for a long while to come, as will OH and his cheesecake, how to put into words our thoughts....AWESOME.

Hilary has created an oasis in Bromley Cross, apparent by its popularity and how busy it was, many others think so too. Earthlings is a hop skip and a jump from the rail station and although there is no parking, just a couple of spaces outside, there is off street parking.

Pros: Plant based 100%, Gluten Free options, Quality fresh cooked food

Fantastic, innovative vegan raw menu. - Edit

Beautiful, fresh, vibrant food in a cafe that also serves juices. The menu has one soup of the day on the specials board, varied mains choices and fabulous vegan desserts. This is what we have been waiting for!!!!!! Wonderful.

Pros: Excellent food. Large portions., Good sized and varied menu., Friendly staff, lovely surroundings.

Cons: Perhaps wipeable menu would be aesthetically more , Lovely desserts. Perhaps consider offering afterno

Return to Bolton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Earthlings closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.