Doghouse

( 1 review )
407-412-5409

2527 Edgewater Dr, Orlando, Florida, USA, 32804

Serves meat, vegan options available. Hot dogs and tator tots. Has a vegan dog that can be substituted in any of the house dogs; or build your own with choice of toppings. Offers water bowls and treats for dogs. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by AlexandraPhillips

Great veggie dogs and tots! - Edit

Yelp has a great deal of $10 for $20 worth of food for Doghouse. After seeing that they had vegan options, my husband and I decided to give it a try. I took off one star because parking is limited and tight. Your options are to park on the street and walk over or try to get one of the limited spots behind the building. When I first walked up I noticed they had two outside tables with a dog bowl for water. They also had some dog treats by the front door. So, they are pet friendly which is great! Inside it is two spots in one, a hot dog restaurant and a soda fountain. And it is TOO CUTE! The seating is for either place which is good because the seating is very limited, especially on the hot dog side. You order at the counter and they will bring you your food. My husband and I both ordered combo meals which were $10 and included a fountain drink, any hot dog, and any tot. We didn't owe anything over the Yelp voucher. We both got vegan Chicago dogs, I had regular tots, and my husband had Chinese 5 spice tots. Both tots were crispy, well seasoned and a nice size portion. The vegan dogs were great! They use the same brand as The Vegan Hot Dog Cart (Loma Linda) which are my favorite! Looking at the menu, I noticed they had a lot of topping options if you want to build your own. I didn't check out the soda fountain section so I don't know if they have any vegan ice cream options. Overall, we really enjoyed this place.

Pros: Vegan friendly , Friendly staff, Pet friendly

Cons: Limited parking

Return to Orlando Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Doghouse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.