CoreLife Eatery

607-203-2977

4700 Vestal Parkway E, Binghamton, New York, USA, 13850

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual franchise restaurant with focus on nutrient-dense whole food meals. Build your salad, grain bowl, or broth bowl with various ingredients. Vegan options in each category marked. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Salad bar, Take-out, Asian, Fusion, Gluten-free, Non-veg

First Review by effinloaves

good food fast - Edit

This is a great place to get food in a hurry. There are plenty of vegan options and everything is gf however be aware of cross contamination. Most of the workers are no too careful and the steam box is used for all broth bowls. Luckily, I haven’t had any major issues (only random veggies that I didn’t order sometimes making their way to my plate). We eat here pretty frequently and do enjoy it.

Cons: cross contamination

Excellent choices for vegans! - Edit

While this is not a a veg restaurant, vegans will never go hungry! There are tons of delicious options! This is not your average salad place. Try it!

Pros: vegan dressings, yummy drinks, excellent service

Cons: stupid animal-based broth bowls

Not bad, but not impressive either - Edit

This is a new small franchise that just opened a location in Vestal. My brother is on the keto diet (low carb/high fat) so he's eating a lot of meat, dairy, and vegetables (in a way, almost the exact opposite of vegan!). We looked up the menu for this place and they had options that fit both of our diets. Additionally, the menu online has information about different dietary restrictions and the menu items that would cater to those diets.

The vegan options were clearly marked on the menu. In addition to the pre-made bowls, you could also create your own bowl with vegan ingredients and dressings or broth. My brother got the cobb green bowl and thought it was tasty, but nothing innovative or exciting. I got the vegan broth bowl and was satisfied but not enthused about it. The food was fine--definitely not bad--but nothing to write home about.

The thing we were disappointed with the most was the branding. I know it's silly to get hung up on something like this, but I think it was part of the vibe we got from the whole place: fine, but nothing new. They market "green bowls" which are salads, and "broth bowls" which are soups. It's a soup and salad place, just trying to appeal to a hip crowd.

Overall, I would not necessarily recommend this place with flying colors, but would not discourage anyone from trying it out.

Pros: Vegan options clearly marked, Whole, unprocessed ingredients, Options available for ketosis diet

Cons: Branding, Food was alright

Return to Binghamton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CoreLife Eatery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.