Coffee Plant Roaster

Contact 541-359-1505

2836 W 11th Ave, Eugene, Oregon, USA, 97402

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee roaster and cafe with a vegetarian-friendly menu. Has marked vegan items which include salads, sandwiches, bagels, granola, house-made pastries. Fresh squeezed organic juice and local kombucha available. Staff is knowledgeable about vegan needs. Has Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Sat 6:00am-6:00pm, Sun 7:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by Arthousebill

Great place for Chai and vegan snacks - Edit

I love visiting small coffee roasters and interesting cafes everywhere I go, and while I can't say I was a huge fan of the coffee here, everything else was spectacular! They have some great vegan pastries, made by a vegan who works there, and is most helpful in answering any questions. Great staff overall. Nice modern (although small) vibe. Pretty colleg-y.
They make amazing homemade Chai here, I had it with Hemp milk and it really full of spicy and balanced sweet flavor.
Delicious and filling mushroom and rice soup, which at many locations could be bland and predictable, but here it was richer and noticeably more flavorful than most I've had. Many other items I didn't have looked good, will have to save for next time. Their fresh squeezed raw organic grab and go juices looked delish.

Pros: Vegan pastries from a vegan baker, Delicous homemade Chai&non-dairy options, Reasonable prices

Cons: Somewhat limited hours, Small

Return to Eugene Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Coffee Plant Roaster closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 180 times since Apr 2016.