Chipotle

• Veg-friendly
Contact 702-836-0804

3475 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89109

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fast food chain where you could customize your order (tacos, burritos, bowls) and request no cheese/dairy. Some of its locations offer a soyfrito filling that's made from soy protein. Be sure to ask for plant based protein. Open daily.

Category: Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by IGrowKale

reliable good fast - Edit

Chipotle is in an easy location. There is a good choice of healthy options, for example whole wheat tortillas or skip the tortilla and order a Bowl. Inexpensive, we tend to share a single burrito.

Pros: heathly, affordable, vegan option, location on the strip

Cons: seating is not very comfortable, no washroom

So-so Mexican food in a hurry - Edit

I went to Chipotle for the first time and tried the one next to Harrah's on the Strip. The employees seemed annoyed that I didn't really know/understand how their process worked since I had not been there before. I decided to get a rice bowl with black beans, tofu safrito, corn salsa, guacamole, and lettuce. The tofu was WAY too spicy and very liquids. There was a lot of food, but is was very expensive. I will only visit Chipotle if there's nothing else in the area that's vegan.

Pros: Vegan option

Cons: expensive, service, too spicy

Veg on the run... - Edit

Vegas offers plenty of fancy vegan options, but if you're walking the strip and need a quite bite, Chipotle is your place. Located in the Quad, near Harrahs & Margaritaville, across the street from Treasure Island & Caesar's Palace. You can see the sign from the boulevard; it shares space with a couple of other (non-veg friendly) eateries.

They offer sofritas & it's yummy as usual. There's limited seating & it was extremely crowded. We were in line for nearly 1/2 an hour. Not such a quick bite, but it worked for the moment.

:) - Edit

Great food and pretty good prices too! I had soft tacos with beans, guacamole, and tons of veggies! I went to 3 different tacos places while in LV and this one is my favourite. I'll be going back when I am in the area again!

Cons: Cafeteria styles location

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chipotle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2366 times since Oct 2013.