Casa Blanca

• Hotel B&B
+44-7498513785

Career Neptu-9, 21 Florida Sol, Denia, Spain, 03700

Available from Oct to May, two double bedrooms with shared bathrooms in a ground level villa with tropical garden, private courtyard and two saltwater pools. Vegetarian or vegan breakfast included and evening meal on request.

First Review by bazilisadog

Fabulous place, lovely people & delicious food! - Edit

Denia is a hidden gem on the costa del sol, and staying at Andy & Barbara's Casa blanca with their kind tips for how best to enjoy Denia was a wonderful way to experience it.
Myself and my partner (both vegetarian) spent 5 lovely days enjoying the comfortable house with two shared pools, the walk down to explore the lovely beaches and bars (Helios and Zensa is a favourite) and walking or running up the amazing Montgo mountain behind the house (see pic of the sunset!)
The food was delicious, Andy's amazing different curry dishes in particular, and the owners enjoyed chatting with us in the evenings or leaving us to enjoy the sounds of cicadas out in the garden. If you're a vegan or vegetarian keen to enjoy some Spanish sun in a beautiful setting then I'd recommend you head to Casa Blanca, it's so easy to get to from the Uk-we'll definitely be back!

Pros: Delicious food, company and location, Beautiful house, garden and complex with two pools, Clean, modern, Spanish villa with good sized rooms

Vegan Paradise ... a must !! - Edit

What a beautiful place ! Andy and Barbara are so in tune with ' Being Vegan "
What a delightful experience I had staying at their place .. Andy and Barbara who both from England speak fluent French and enough of Spanish to get along and they are so helpful ...I discover Denia with them and their where so happy to show me the " off Tracks " of the tourists trap ..Andy is a fine musician and Barbara is an excellent cook and happy to share her delightful Vegan recipes ... I must mention also some great conversation we had over dinner .. I highly recommend their place ... five STARS !!! I wish I could put one more !!
Merci Andy and Barbara for your hospitality
I will be back for sure ..
Amitiés .. Paol

Pros: close to the beaches and town, the best Vegan food *****, lovely atmosphere - great value

Brilliant base to explore Costa Blanca - Edit

Great comfortable base to go mountain running on Montgo ,cycling and walking along the Coastal Nature Reserve or between orange groves!
Also just 3k to Denia with Castle and sandy beaches as well as bars and restaurants with good veggie options as well as 2 Vegan places.Denia has a large Marina and is the ferry Port to Ibiza.
.There is a lovely garden to unwind at the end of the day.

Return to Denia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Casa Blanca closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.