Captain Jacks

( 1 review )
+44-1271870648

Barton Rd, Woolacombe, England, EX34 7BA

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pirate-themed bar on the coast. Has a selection of vegetarian/vegan options. Serves food only during the season from late March-September but open for drinks all year round.

Categories: Lacto, Beer/Wine, British, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by KaitlinRheanne

Perfect for everyone - Edit

This place was perfect for all the family. My partner and I are the only vegans and sometimes find it difficult to find a place that caters for a family meal but Captain Jacks served meat and great vegan choices all made wonderfully leaving everyone satisfied. The chef would personally come out and tell us what we could have or what he could make for us, even offering to make us a whole new vegan dessert from scratch. He was clearly very proud of his cooking and would come and check up on all the customers to make sure they were happy. Not to mention the waitress "Maz", well she was more than a waitress she was so lovely and remembered us every time we came in and what our food preferences were. Her and the chef really went above and beyond and made the whole experience what it was. We first found this place on a Sunday and they were serving a vegan nut roast! Then another day I had gluten free bread, olives and hummous for starter and an amazing falafel salad and my partner had a vegetable curry, all of which were huge portions and so tasty. It was such a nice and easy place for us all to eat and we will probably be going back again. I honestly have no complaints and this place had really made our holiday.

Pros: Amazingly cooked food, Exceptional service , Nut roast on a Sunday!

Cons: No vegan dessert

Return to Woolacombe Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Captain Jacks closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.