Cafe 59

716-883-1880

59 Allen St (at Delaware), Buffalo, New York, USA, 14202

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a wide variety of soups, salads, and sandwiches for vegetarians/vegans. They are also sensitive to those on a gluten-free diet, and do their best to accommodate special requests.

Category: American, Fast food, Non-veg

First Review by Amy99

Good food and service - Edit

The wraps there are really good and their pasta salad vegan. The waitress are very knowledgeable and willing to ask the kitchen what is in stuff. The atmosphere is young and hip.

Excellent lunch spot - Edit

I work near Cafe 59, so I go here a lot for lunch (at least, when the weather is nice enough to walk). They make the best salad I've ever had. Probably because of the lemon-poppyseed dressing--it's delicious! (I don't like vinegar, so I'm usually not a salad fan.) I'm pretty sure the dressing is vegan, but I've never asked. The corn & curry soup is fantastic (and definitely vegan). My favorite sandwich is the hummus sandwich (it's not vegan as on the menu, but I'm sure it's fine without the cheese)--I get them to add tomatoes, which I think makes it even better.
Thier coffee/espresso is also decent. If you are a fan of sickeningly sweet espresso drinks, then they have drink options that will make you giddy (otherwise, steer clear of anything described on thier coffee menu).

Pros: excellent food

Cons: not open for dinner

Return to Buffalo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe 59 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.