Cacau Brazilian Patisserie

( 1 review )
+44-1642471552

117 High St, Redcar, England, TS10 3DG

Serves meat, vegan options available. Family run Brazilian café and patisserie. Offers a good selection of vegan hot meals, salad, sandwiches (with vegan mascarpone-style cheese), soups, cakes, artisan coffees, fresh juices, acai sorbet bowl, plant milk coffees and hot chocolate. Menu clearly indicates the vegetarian and vegan dishes. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-5:00pm, Sun 10:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Take-out, Bakery, British, Catering, European, Brazilian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by sookisoo

Great place - Edit

We were in Middlesbrough on business and decided to have lunch. We found this place, near the seaside, on Happy Cow.com. They had a couple of vegan gnocchi dishes and some dishes that, the menu said could be adapted to be vegan. It was a friendly, homely place, with very nice staff. The food was very good, I had a dish with a rich, vegan mascarpone and tomato sauce and my partner had the gnocchi champignon. With huge servings we couldn't manage it all. Personal service too, the lovely chef came out to see if we were enjoying the food. Recommended hidden (to us anyway) gem.

Pros: Lovely place, Good food, Freindly service

Cons: None, None, None

Return to Redcar Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cacau Brazilian Patisserie closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.