Burritoville

• Veg-friendly
Contact 573-334-4068

913 Broadway St (at Pacific Ave), Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA, 63701

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a dedicated meatless menu including mostly vegetarian items and a handful of vegan. Nearly every non-vegetarian option can be made with black or refried beans instead of meat. Vegans also ask for no cheese or sour cream. Uses locally grown produce.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by mysticvegan

decent enough option - Edit

Subbing the dairy out of a burrito doesn't bring the cost down any, but it was still a full burrito and was decent enough, even if it had the dread pockets, where you get a bite of just lettuce or just rice. The fries could have used some salt, but maybe if they were smothered in cheese and bacon you wouldn't notice that.

Not vegan or vegan friendly - Edit

They think vegan means vegetarian .. Every dish is smothered in cheese and sour cream. When I asked if I could substitue the dairy items for something else I was told no, and that I would have to pay extra for anything else even when taking the dairy off. Nor did the price reduce when removing the dairy products. Won't be returning, I'll make the 1.5 hour trip to St. Louis and spend my money there.

Return to Cape Girardeau Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Burritoville closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 600 times since Dec 2012.