Saffron Bistro

( 1 review )
573-651-1398

1610 N Kingshighway Ste 101, Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA, 47304

Serves meat, vegan options available. Asian food restaurant. While meat-based, some dishes can be made with choice of tofu or vegetable. Has veg sushi but no longer offering mock duck. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by caloy2809

Best vegan options in Cape! - Edit

As a vegan in Cape Girardeau, this is probably the best place to go for the biggest variety. I am the founder of a vegan meetup group in Cape, and this is where we went for our first meeting. Most of their dishes can be made with either tofu, vegetables, or vegan mock duck instead of meat. I've tried each of those options with each of the sauce options, and it is all great. They cook their vegetables perfectly. They are still crunchy and colorful when you get your food. I usually get the red curry dish with tofu or just vegetables. It's very good. I highly recommend this place. They also have sushi (which isn't the best, I'd recommend their entrees over the sushi). The miso soup is NOT vegan.

Pros: Tons of vegan options, Great food!, Clean, modern, classy atmosphere

Return to Cape Girardeau Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Saffron Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.