Blaze Pizza

904-575-2900

840 Nautica Dr, Jacksonville, Florida, USA, 32218

Serves meat, vegan options available. Assembly line style franchise pizzeria. Could build your own pizza with various veggies, then choose marinara or hot red sauce or white sauce. Has vegan cheese. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by 33Sherwood

vegan friendly! - Edit

Definitely a restaurant our whole family can go to. One of our daughters is vegan so when she tells them she is they do a glove change. They are super friendly and willing to help. So many veggies to choose from and everything is fresh. The restaurant is clean every time we go in, which is once a week. The only pizza place we go to now!!!

Pros: Vegan options, friendly staff

Cons: no vegan desserts

Build Your Own Vegan Pizza - Edit

Ate here on a Friday night and it was very busy but service was super fast. Pizza comes in one size which my husband and I shared and it was plenty for us. (Although we noticed everyone else seemed to have their own pizza with no sharing.)
Three choices of crust: classic which was thin, high rise and gluten free. All the dough is vegan but does contain olive oil. The pizza goes down an assembly line of workers and you tell them what you want on your pizza just like Subway. There are two vegan sauces the regular and spicy both tomato based. Lots of veggies to choose. All the standards like onions, peppers, black olives and mushrooms plus more unusual ones like artichoke, spinach and banana and jalapeno peppers. We had the vegan cheese which was pretty good.
The pizza is $7.95 with unlimited toppings.
The pizza was very good I especially liked the classic crust because it was nice and crisp and not doughy.
I liked the fact that the guy putting the toppings on our pizza changed his gloves to avoid cross contamination since he had just made a meat lovers pizza right before ours. I didn't even have to ask.
They did have salads that were already made up but we didn't have one so I'm not sure there were any vegan options.
Also no vegan desserts.
Super fast service. Our pizza came out in 5 minutes.
I'd eat here again.

Pros: Very knowledgeable staff, Lots of vegan toppings, Very inexpensive

Cons: No vegan desserts

Very good and has vegan options - Edit

Good, fast pizza. They understand vegan and have options. Only one size but they have a lot of veggies that can be put on. I think they have vegan cheese but I don't eat it so I can't be sure.

Return to Jacksonville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Blaze Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.