Bizubi and Bizuete

( 1 review )
+34-944163990

Loteria Kalea, 2 (at Plaza Santiago), Bilbao, Spain, 48005

Serves meat, vegan options available. Two concepts; same ownership. Bizubi is a non-veg cafe with a separate vegan menu. Bizuete is a bar with some vegan choices. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm, Sun 9:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Spanish, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by MissRadish

Disappointing - Edit

I have struggled to find vegan food in Bilbao and so was excited to try this restaurant with its own vegan menu. It basically consists of three vegan burgers and different plates of salad (something I've had to eat quite a lot of in Spain). You have to order fries with your burger separately which isn't marked at all on the menu, let alone confirming it's vegan. I ordered the seitan and vegan cheese burger. What came looked alright but once I started eating realised the burger didn't look or taste like any kind of seitan I've eaten before. It was a mush that dropped out in small pieces on my plate. Not very appetising. The staff were friendly but it seemed the vegan menu was an add-on to their meaty main menu. The positive of this place is they have tables and chairs out in the square in front of the cathedral so has nice surroundings.

Return to Bilbao Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bizubi and Bizuete closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.