BIOFresh 2

Contact 0724637374

str. Francesco Griselini nr. 2 (at opposite Bega Shopping Ctr), Timisoara, Romania,

The 2nd outlet of this vegetarian restaurant in the city, opened summer 2015. Dishes are prepared on the spot, made from fresh ingredients, organic condiments and spices. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, European, Romanian

First Review by CD35

A "must try" when in Timisoara - Edit

This restaurant in among the very few vegan/vegetarian locations in town, with the widest options, from starters to soup, main course and desert.
They have a vegetarian menu, a raw vegan menu and drinks menu (also smoothies included).
All deserts are raw.
Also, I enjoy the nice and cozy atmosphere of the place and the staff members are friendly.
Placed in the central area, makes it really accessible also to tourists.

Pros: Many vegan/raw food options., Good value for money.

Go there! - Edit

Good place! I went there for dinner and had a burrito wrap and a dessert. The wrap consisted of mushrooms, avocado and a few other things, and I recommend it. The dessert was some kind of raw rolled lemon cake, also really good. I had a drink called the queen of vitamins or so, with ginger, orange, and a few other ingredients - also very good. It was quite busy when I came and it took a long time to be able to place an order, and then get the food, but it did arrive at some point and was worth the wait.

Pros: Excellent food, Good location

My favourite place in town, not to miss ! - Edit

I used to eat lunch here 3-5 days a week for a full year, until I moved out of town. It used to be my all times favorite place for lunch, dinner and meeting friends.

This restaurant specializes in healthy vegan and vegetarian food, with some of their ingredients organic.
They have a wide selection of cooked and raw vegan and vegetarian.
The only animal product they use is honey, and is always clearly stated in the ingredient list of each item.
At the moment they have 2 restaurants in Timisoara, with 95% of the menu identical.

Some dishes are amazing, others are just average, but always freshly made on the spot.

I would recommend:
- pasta with avocado,
- Bio Fresh italian bruscheta,
- tofu with rice,
- tofu "meatballs",
- polenta with mushrooms
- quinoa salad with avocado,
- mushroom fajita with guacamole sauce,
- coconut soup,
- tomato soup with noodles
- the raw tomato soup,
- avocado soup,
- lentil soup,
- all of their raw sweets are amazing (all contain honey, unfortunately).

The staff is friendly and welcoming.

Pros: Fresh, Delicious, Healthy

Cons: Menu of the day not recommended, A little pricey for Romania

A gem! - Edit

Not sure how some are rating this place less than excellent, but all I can say is my experience here was nothing but positive in all aspects. I ate at Bio Fresh 4 consecutive days. The food was delicious and the menu was extensive. The staff was attentive, super friendly and courteous. And the prices very modest. Loved it all!!

Pros: Extensive menu, Great food, Friendly staff

Amazing restaurant for eating healthy, vegan and raw. - Edit

I love this place. I ate the best raw vegan soups here. I can just recommend this place to everyone.

Pros: -A lot of options. Vegan and raw -Great staff -Del

Return to Timisoara Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has BIOFresh 2 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.