Bend Pizza Kitchen

2755 NW Crossing Dr Ste 101, Bend, Oregon, USA, 97703

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small Italian eatery and pizzeria in North West Crossing using local and some organic ingredients. Has a vegan menu with 30+ choices - includes vegan cheese and mock meats. Example of dishes: vegan garlic breadsticks, vegan pizza, and vegan calzone. Rotating taps. Hosts live music and events. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-8:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Organic, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Abbyrose

LindsayNeussl

Points +411

07 Aug 2020

One of the best vegan pizza places in Oregon

Spent over $100 on pizza, salad, cheese bread, everything was delish. Separate vegan menu. Great stop friendly staff!

Pros: Whole vegan menu

sophiesheldon

Points +34

10 Nov 2019

Awesome!

Try the cheesy bread..you won’t regret it! Pizza was really good; however, I do feel their prices are a little high.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Tastes great

Cons: Expensive

2Vegans2Wheels

Points +83

19 Oct 2019

All Vegan menu

Bend Pizza Kitchen does serve meat, but they have a separate vegan menu and it's extensive.

We live within their delivery area, so sometimes we're lazy vegans and have it brought to the house! Sometimes we drag our lazy butts out and sit in their very nice, large eating area......maybe have a beer too!

Bend Pizza Kitchen is a big supporter of, "The Giving Plate" a wonderful food bank here in town and other community needs as well. Good food, good people, it goes together!

The vegan options are wide ranging, I highly recommend the Calzone it's really, really good.

On the west side of town in the Northwest Crossing shopping area. Near the round a bout at Mt. Washington Dr and Northwest Crossing Dr. Parking all around the area, no excuses, go veganize your Italian lunch or dinner.

Pros: Lots of vegan choices, Fresh healthy food

Cons: 4 stars cause they serve meat, can't give 5

BrookieBooth

Points +42

04 Oct 2019

Worked in a pinch

We were traveling through and didn’t have time to stop anywhere so I called to verify they had vegan options. They did. They also have GF options. Everything went fine until they put olives on the non-GF crust because the person with the G intolerance can’t have gluten. So, I had a “sense” that something was amiss, and had to run back in and verify which crust was which & confirm my suspicions. Had we just gone with the way we had ordered things, our 3 1/2 hour car ride would have been a lot worse.

Places that tout they are “friendly” to various allergies and whatnot REALLY need to inform their employees of how frustrating, and possibly dangerous, it can be to an individual if you mix up an order. The public is trusting you...don’t make us choose another food establishment.😄

Pros: Vegan options, Decent taste, Easily eaten while driving

Cons: Noisy, Location not great for traveling, Double check order

Llamalover2580

Points +237

28 Sep 2019

School's Out for Pizza!

Upon entering we were very excited to see an entire separate vegan menu! So many options. We got a great pizza, really good ingredients. Even got a side of vegan ranch! Def on the expensive side, but it's quality is worth it. We also went on a weekday when school got out so for 30 minutes we were flooded with high schoolers who weren't aware of their physical space and were loud. I would go again except not at 2:30 haha

Pros: Entire vegan menu!

Cons: Expensive, High school kids

Vegay

Points +26

11 Jul 2019

If you crave cheese, go here

Best vegan queso I’ve had to date and their plant-based menu is... mind blowing. If this locale is a slice of vegan heaven then by all means, let them eat cake.

the_adventurous_vegan

Points +58

04 Apr 2019

The Best Pizza EVER

Bend Pizza Kitchen is a must go when in Bend! We stop by every time we're in town. I'm not sure what vegan cheese they use, but it's my favorite I've had on pizza. Many of their ingredients are locally sourced. Very reasonably priced compared to other pizza places in Bend.

Pros: Full Vegan Menu, Friendly Staff

Coryanners

Points +38

02 Apr 2019

Amazing Pizza

Best pizza in Bend! Vegan options galore! Their Caesar salad is even amazing.

poseidonneptune

Points +122

17 Feb 2019

Great GF pizza

They have half a menu for veg options, had the gf crust that is only available in a medium and small.

Pros: Lots of vegan options on the menu

Cons: Fairly expensive

jcdoll

Points +98

08 Feb 2019

Top notch pizza

One of the essential vegan-friendly restaurants on the west side of Bend.

I've eaten here a few dozen times and keep coming back. The vegan menu is fantastic and varied, with good variety in the pizza and beer options. Fast, friendly service to go along with it.

The Chicago-style deep dish is an amazing deal, although I typically just order it for takeout because the prep time is longer.

SamGoeppinger

Points +38

03 Oct 2018

Yum!

We had the vegan NWX pizza. So good to eat and a great experience.

Pros: Full vegan pizza menu, Great staff

megan_da_vegan

Points +22

16 Aug 2018

Heaven in a Slice

I was so incredibly happy to discover this place. HUGE Vegan menu I had a hard time choosing what to get. So got everything and it was wonderful! Vegan cheesy bread is amazing, sandwiches are great.

thespicychickpea

Points +93

13 Aug 2018

HUGE selection of vegan items

They pretty much have an identical vegan menu to their traditional menu. From bacon to chicken, you can have it all. I love a simple margherita pizza and some minestrone soup!

MapGirl

Points +30

29 Jun 2018

Vegan pizza!

We were so happy to find this pizzeria offering vegan pizza with vegan meats! Great service and the pizza was very good as well. Well worth the stop.

Pros: lots of vegan toppings

Cons: we paid 30 dollars for a medium vegan pizza...pret

notameat

Points +788

08 Apr 2018

Great place

What a place. A separate vegan menu with many many options. We had different salads with calzones that were to die for. Can’t wait to come back.

Pros: 30 plus vegan items on a separate menu, Clean and nice atmosphere , Very fresh ingredients

BernadetteGates

Points +67

24 Feb 2018

Lots of options!

Tons of vegan options including soups, pizzas, and sandwiches. Separate vegan menu available. Quality of food was slightly above average for a restaurant with meat, vegetarian and vegan options.

Anthro85

Points +39

Vegetarian
10 Jan 2018

Awesome

Good food & great price.

Pros: Vegan options, Cheap, Best pizza in Bend.

Cons: Location is hard to find, Wait times are long, No delivery

MacMcCloskey

Points +18

04 Jun 2017

Massive Vegan Menu

BPK offers a vegan menu with plant-based versions of essentially EVERYTHING on their standard menu. We love their deep dish pizza, sandwiches and nice selection of local brews.

Pros: Extensive plant-based menu, Friendly service, Pleasant NW location

Cons: A little pricey, but it's worth it

JessicaFullerGall

Points +112

08 Apr 2017

Awesome food!

The food is so good here. I love that they have a full vegan menu. My kids said they like vegan cheese bread better than the standard cheese bread. Service is very kind. The resturant is casual, clean and cute. We had a great experience here!

Abbyrose

Points +24

11 Mar 2017

Great vegan pizza and sandwiches

I love this restaurant. It is the only place I have found in Oregon with great vegan pizza and sandwiches. All menu items on their regular menu they can do vegan with wonderful nondairy toppings. Friendly vegan waitress is very helpful. Good beer and wine selection. Good place to go with your non vegan friends! Highly recommend.

Pros: Great vegan pizza and sandwiches

Return to Bend Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bend Pizza Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.