Beet Box Bakery and Cafe

Contact 303-861-0017

1030 E 22nd Ave (at San Raphael neighborhood), Denver, Colorado, USA, 80205

Vegan bakery and sandwiches. Offers cakes and pastries made from whole, mostly organic ingredients. Gluten free options. Everything from seasonal fruit jellies to cashew cream cheese and soymilk are made in-house. Quiet dining room with free Wi-Fi. At this retail location since spring 2013. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Take-out, Bakery

First Review by Jeff M

Good donuts - Edit

Great place for the Vegan Donut, also ordered a gingerbread cake. Everything was tasty, Got Gluten free donuts. a Bit pricey. And now i know Vegan can also be unhealthy. Now looking for the raw donuts..... anyone?
2.50$ GF donut make a dozen cost mucho.

Pros: vegan, open, good options

Cons: expensive, vegan doesn't always equal healthy

I love this place - Edit

Everything I've had here is excellent. Yummy donuts, pastries, the bread is divine and the Bahn Mi sandwich is my all time favorite thing to eat ever.

Pros: Everything is vegan, it all tastes divine

Cons: none - go there now

no doughnuts - Edit

cute space and decent coffee. cakes are pretty but I only had "doughnuts".these are baked "doughnuts" though, not fried dough. in other words not really doughnuts... kinda disappointing

Pros: full vegan menu

Cons: not really doughnuts

yum! - Edit

Great baked goods. We had donuts and cinnamon rolls. Great selection too. Gluten free options available! We didn't eat any sandwiches while we were there, but definitely stop for the donuts/treats.

Pros: Vegan yummyness galore. Gluten free options, Cakes and cupcakes

Cons: None really.

nuts 4 doughnuts - Edit

Oh my goodness the doughnuts!!! They are both ridiculously decadent and somehow give you the impression that they're not so bad for you? Also had the avocado melt. The cashew based cheese was different from what I expected, better than I expected.

great vegan bakery!!!!! - Edit

The doughnuts are awesome!! I wasn't overly excited for cake doughnuts but wow they're sooo super moist and delicious!!! My husband got a plain glazed vanilla and it might be my favorite lol! The chocolate with raspberry glaze was good too.

Pros: good parking , all vegan , price

Vegan Bakery -enough said - Edit

I had my first vegan croissant and it was excellent. Awesome selection of baked goods and I tried just about everything! I wish I had been able to go earlier on my trip as I would have loved to sample some of the delicious looking cakes. It was a bit of a walk from my downtown hotel but worth it. Staff were super friendly too.

Pros: taste, variety

you done good - Edit

lovely treats and desserts. we bought a ton of pastries and donuts, the kids devoured them before we got home. donuts were more like cooked cakes then fried-dough.

Pros: friendly and helpful staff, food was great, variety

Cons: not donuts, really iced cakes

Spoiled with choices - Edit

We came here looking for treats and were overwhelmed with options. Everything is vegan; many are gluten-free as well if that's your thing. We shared an apple croissant, which the staff warmed up for us and was very good. We also got a cherry-ginger scone, a loaf of chai zucchini bread, and their signature beet brownie to go for later. They were all scrumptious. The staff are such nice and friendly people too. Definitely swing by if you got a chance!

Pros: delicious treats, nice friendly staff

tasty treats in Denver - Edit

Stopped by after lunch for a treat. Nothing real impressive, vegan bakery, sold out of nearly everything. Donuts were pretty good. I'd suggest it if you were craving sweets and didn't feel like cooking.

Pros: friendly

Cons: sold out of nearly everything

Return to Denver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Beet Box Bakery and Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.