Bad Bean Baja Grill

Contact 252-261-1300

4146 N Croatan Hwy, Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina, USA, 27949

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican-fusion restaurant offers two different types of vegetarian burritos and tacos: rice and beans and grilled tofu (easily made vegan with no cheese or sour cream). Other vegetarian items are salads, quesadillas, a black bean quinoa burger, and a grilled tofu wrap (all of which could be easily made vegan). Fun, low-key atmosphere and great specials throughout the week.

Category: Lacto, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Simikian

A great find in Outer Banks - Edit

Saw this restaurant listed on HappyCow but no reviews. Decided to go in with my 16-year-old non-vegan nonvegetarian son. We were on vacation from Orlando and I really wanted to find someplace with vegan options for lunch. I was pleasantly surprised to find a menu had quite the array of vegan and vegetarian optionsand items that could become vegan. I spoke to what I believe was the owner manager and he said he is a carnivore but most of his family are vegan and you can see it reflected in the menu. I took pictures of both sides of the menu I recommend if you're vegan in the Outer Banks to go check this place out.

Return to Kill Devil Hills Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bad Bean Baja Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.