Avocado Vegan Cafe

Contact 770-752-9333

11105 State Bridge Rd Ste 140, Alpharetta, Georgia, USA, 30022

Opened Mar 2014, this cafe and juice bar features vegan food, juices, and gluten-free bread. Guest may ask for oil-free. Mon-Sat 11:00am-8:00pm

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Caribbean

First Review by mabpab

SUPERB! - Edit

What an awesome little place. I had the vegan cheese grilled cheese avocado sand which with sweet potato fries. Both were to die for!
I cant wait to go back!

Pros: Yummy, Lots of choices, Good prices

Cons: Not known and it should be!

Amazing - Edit

It's pretty rare to find a vegan restaurant outside of the perimeter, so finding Avocado was a blessing. I tried the tostones and the falafel sandwich. Both of which were amazing. They're brownies are also great! I can't wait to go back!!

Finally - Edit

I am obsessed with this restaurant. It's genuinely the best feeling to have a healthy vegan restaurant close to my home. The staff is lovely and the food is amazing. I love the laid back feeling of the restaurant as well.

Pros: Great food, Friendly staff

Good - Edit

My wife and our son tried this place out recently and it didn't live up to the buzz I have read. We will definitely give it another shot but our food was a little bland (I had the jerk tofu sandwich) and I hate when any establishment use Styrofoam.

A great vegan option! Go visit them! Now! - Edit

My husband and I stumbled upon this hidden gem over the weekend. It's always challenging to find vegan-friendly restaurants in the south, let alone a shop that caters TO them. Rest assured your taste buds will be thrilled you stopped in. Our stomachs weren't big enough to try everything we wanted to - but that just means we'll have to come back. Many times.

We started our meal with a Blueberry Refresher smoothie. Oh. My. Goodness. It was amazing. Followed by an appetizer of hummus and guacamole with blue corn chips. Yes, they'll give you both spreads in one order if you can't decide, just ask. My husband had the jerk sandwich, and if he could have stopped eating it to say so, it was delicious. I opted for the grilled portabella burger - but didn't realize how spicy it would be. No problem, DH took that home for lunch the next day and I ordered the safer Garden Burger option. But next time I'm going for the soft falafel sandwich. Or the Tres Tacos, or the Kale Salad... or... well, you get the idea. We didn't even make it to the desserts but will be sure to save room next time.

If you're vegan, vegetarian, or just want to try something new, go visit them! We're so glad we did!

Pros: Real Vegan Food!, Tasty, Very accommodating

Cons: Hidden in a strip mall

“Great New Healthy Haven in Alpharetta!” - Edit

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014 NEW
If you're looking for a great healthy place to eat in the midst of all the unhealthy, greasy options currently available everywhere, look no further. This new cafe is perfect. My husband and I had a real treat when we set out for lunch on Monday. We had the Kale smoothie, a kale and avocado salad, a side of guacamole, sweet potato fries, and vegan jerk chicken with brown rice. Everything was fresh, delicious and healthy! The service is great too! You won't be disappointed. A great menu with many different options. Loved it! Will go back!

Pros: Healthy Food, Great Service, Good Energy

Non Vegetarian

Contributions +4

What a nice find! - Edit

I had lunch here today, I chose the garden burger and it was delicious! It was fresh and light. I am looking forward to more meals at Avocado as well as trying the juices.

really cute place - Edit

This restaurant took a chance in a failing shopping center at the heart of Alpharetta/Johns Creek.
The owners do their homework to make sure that it is Vegan/ gluten free and nut free so that visitors can relax and order to their hearts content.
no only are they fit but if you speak with them you understand that they are doing this from a good base of understanding of healthy food.
The portions surprised my daughter but she left beyond full. REAL FOOD IS FILLING!
The desserts were great.
Carrot coconut soup was divine, perfectly spiced.
They take suggestions and make creative new dishes based on what they have.

Pros: cheerful decor and service, interesting and delicious dishes , gluten free and nut-free

Cons: friendly owners, amazingly good service, child friendly

great food - Edit

I enjoyed this little place. Vegan doesn't always mean healthy but this food was vegan, tasty and healthy. I had the lentil soup and Caribbean curry. Both were excellent. This is a long way from home for me but I'll return if I'm in the area again.

Pros: healthy and tasty, friendly staff

Cons: no one answered the phone (called 4 times)

gluten free nut free fresh - Edit

Awesome shakes soups sandwiches and dessert. I went 2 days in a row and I was not bored. I would go back today except i am busy

Pros: owner has done a lot of research and I feel like i, owners are very friendly, very clean space

Cons: tucked away in a Hard to See location

Return to Alpharetta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Avocado Vegan Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4894 times since Apr 2014.