Arepita Cafe

770-777-1823

11105 State Bridge Rd Ste 160, Alpharetta, Georgia, USA, 30022

Serves meat, vegan options available. Name comes from arepa, which for most Venezuelans is known as their daily bread. The arepas are vegan and gluten-free, and can be poached, grilled, baked, griddled or (most often) fried and stuffed with various fillings. Option to build your own, staff will accommodate. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Venezuelan, Latin American, Non-veg

First Review by spiffysavannah

Good options for Vegans/Vegetarians/Gluten Free - Edit

This was our first time eating Venezuelan food and we were not at all disappointed. This place served really delicious food with great service. We ordered the Venezuelan sampler appetizer which was yummy! Then we ordered the stuffed peppers which were also very good. We also ordered their Cheese Cachapa - which tasted more like dessert and was really delightful. The only thing I didn't like was the Arepa Eggplant - the arepa was tough and heavy and the eggplant was undercooked and there was barely any hummus to even notice. The whole sandwich was very dry and not tasty. The place is cute and the service was great. There was lots of veg options on the menu and I will return to try some of their other veg things.

Pros: vegan/vegetarian options, good service

Very nice! - Edit

I have gotten the arepa eggplant and the arepa avocado! I prefer the arepa eggplant because it's got lots of black bean hummus :) yum. Vegan and vegetarian options are noted on the menu, and arepas are vegan and gluten-free- it says so on the menu and the staff is familiar with both terms, which is always nice! The menu I see online is different than what I've been given in the restaurant, but even if they're changing their menu, they are so accommodating they would probably make you an arepa with whatever you want.

Pros: vegan friendly, delicious, good value

Cons: sometimes slow

Return to Alpharetta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Arepita Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.