First Review by Amberish

Our lovely local veg shop - Edit

I've been shopping here for nearly 5 years, although I think it has had a change in owners in that time. I have watched it transition from a mediocre space into a vibrant friendly place that meets nearly all of my vegan needs. Staff are always ready to help with any questions or to let you know when their next deliveries are. The only thing I would add? Vegan chocolate chips! Too lazy to break up the bars sometimes ;)

Vegetarian superstore - Edit

Located conveniently near the centre of Croydon and selling loads of vegetarian and vegan products including vegan pesto, supplements, molasses, various plant milks, umeboshi plums, vegan cheeses and lots else. I haven't been able to find seitan or nutritional yeast in there, although maybe I'm just missing them! The staff are friendly too.

Pros: Fantastic range, Includes 'niche' products, Friendly staff

Cons: Some items a bit pricey

One stop shop for vegans and vegetarians! - Edit

This is a good shop for all vegetarians and vegans to find. It has been my number one place to go during my stay in Croydon, and it seems a favorite to many of the locals. The staff are knowledgeable of their products, and helpful.

A wonderful place to get organic, vegan and vegetarian food.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Wide Variety of products

Cons: Location

Return to Croydon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Authentic Roots closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1317 times since Jun 2011.